[3.6][Video Guide] Pure Ignite Divine Ire Elementalist - All Content Viable

Passive Tree Building Priority?
Also levelling skills recommended?
is this Ci viable? or i missed smth that HP version makes it more usefull?
"
ArcLucid wrote:
is this Ci viable? or i missed smth that HP version makes it more usefull?

I don't think it is CI viable as there is precious little Energy Shield on the build and you don't really use much of the ES nodes as well.. The hard hitting crits are a real danger for this build though.. I'm trying it out and maybe will try to do a ES build.. Lets see. :)
I'm currently doing this as a trickster, it has incredible sustain between Patient Reaper, Cinderswallow, and Devouring Diadem. PoB puts me on 150k ignites with my current terrible gear. I did craft a faster ignites scepter and a +all max res shield for maybe 50c chaos for both - when the items you're buying are just a few c it's not even worth using the annuls.

Currently have 11k evasion (without flask), 50% dodge, 20% block, and 5.8k life. PoB: https://pastebin.com/PFZr7fat

I've tried versions of this build with Scourge Arrow, Elemental Hit, Flameblast, Fireball, and Doryani's Fist and this is my favorite (although it only beats out Scourge Arrow because it can go through doorways). So much better clear than the FBs.

At some point this league I hope to get a Zerphi's Heart and then abuse the chaos mechanics like the hit version does. Not entirely sure if I want to use Cold to Fire and lose the natural EE though (I can't figure out how to convert 100% of fire to chaos).

edit: using Hrimburn and then swapping Phys-to-lit for Burning Damage has doubled that to 300k!

Last edited by AlsoD on Apr 5, 2019, 3:55:50 PM
Quick question:

Wouldnt the beams of lightning proc EE and make the beam do less dmg, hence less ignite dmg since the initial hit is in the calculation forthe burn damage? Im considering running this with a rf build too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info