[3.6] CWC Soulrend & Bane - Tri-Curse CI/LL - 1M+ Shaper DPS without flasks

Removed until I take the time to properly go through this again and fix it. Feel free to message me for any questions in the meantime though. Sorry.
Last edited by Thisisnotsully on Apr 23, 2019, 6:29:24 AM
Last bumped on May 10, 2019, 4:18:02 PM
reserved
reserved
Solid Build!
Cool build!
Nice, I was wondering when will a 6L CwC-Blight-Soulrend + Bane build will popup. Even I considered starting a build guide, because they are extremely powerful, cheap, easy to start a league with and can scale well to endgame with investment. Highly recommend to new players as well.

Can be used as a Wand|Dagger + Wand|Dagger|Shield build if you don't want to invest into a 6L staff, also works well on 5links.

One recommendation: Bated Breath as cheap unique for belt.
"
sirdond wrote:
Nice, I was wondering when will a 6L CwC-Blight-Soulrend + Bane build will popup. Even I considered starting a build guide, because they are extremely powerful, cheap, easy to start a league with and can scale well to endgame with investment. Highly recommend to new players as well.

Can be used as a Wand|Dagger + Wand|Dagger|Shield build if you don't want to invest into a 6L staff, also works well on 5links.

One recommendation: Bated Breath as cheap unique for belt.

Yea man, playing it with some investment feels really nice for sure. Also thank you for the tip! Added Bated Breath into the gear section =)
I see your low life build plans but I can't find your CI build tree am I missing something?
"
xtertristl wrote:
I see your low life build plans but I can't find your CI build tree am I missing something?

I'll add to the gem/links section to discuss aura's without Blood Magic but essentially all you need to do is remove Pain Attunement and Arcane Vision from the tree and use those two points to get CI.
Quick question: The POB build has you take a lot of the %energy shield nodes around Foresight that gives 6% each. Meanwhile you're pretty close to Soul Thief when you're going through Resourcefulness to get your gem socket for the Spreading Rot jewel. The way I see it you could take 3 points out of the %energy shield points for a total of -18% energy shield, and put them in towards Soul Thief which in 3 points would yield
+10 intelligence
17% increased energy shield
28% increased evasion rating
0.3% spell damage leeched as energy shield
So you lose 1% energy shield, but the intelligence makes up for that by converting to 2% energy shield so you come out on top, while gaining some extra stats (not the best stats, but everything counts)
Is there a reason for not doing this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info