[3.6] 14.6M DPS Abberath's Hooves + Infinite uptime on Vaal Righteous Fire

We use an autobomber setup (Abberath's Hooves + Inpulsa) to blow everything up and generate flask charges as we walk. We use haste and phase run to move faster because hooves does AOE damage every time we take a step.
More movement speed = more DPS.

We use Curse on Hit (which works on hoove's stomp) and heralds to apply: Flammability, Elemental Weakness, and most importantly of all, Despair, in order to lower the resistances of the enemies. Just by running we triple curse enemies! This allows our Vaal Righteous fire to get to insane damamge levels, which again, will have infinite uptime and be active 100% of the time.

9k Energy shield, fast, and max resist.

Gear, Tree, and Setups in pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/Wqw1zuAa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS
Spoiler

PLUS THIS
Spoiler

= GOOD TIMES

If I'm not an idiot, which I am, we should be able to get infinite uptime on vaal RF by increasing it's duration past that of the flask.

We also use:
Spoiler

For more charges on soul ripper.

Pros:
Great if it works.

Cons:
Everything if it doesn't.

I would very much like to collaborate with someone on this, if anyone has seen the pastebin and has any advice or recommendations please let me know (8
Last edited by OverweightAnorexic on Mar 20, 2019, 9:52:53 AM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2019, 4:07:55 PM
Can someone please play this and advise!
shameless self bump
Would it work better with a ascendant? I am trying to find a Abberath's Boot build but leveling a ascendant right now got a few chaos dropped and was looking to respec...
Hi all. I'm currently entering the last phase of mid-game (yellow tier maps) and I can say that this build is not viable.

This isn't to say that it doesn't work, I'm just saying that UNLESS you can have Vaal RF up 100% of the time, you cannot sustain DPS and you will most likely spend a lot of time walking around mobs just to build charges in your pots and souls for Vaal RF.

It is a lot of fun, when you CAN just run through mobs, but this isn't really possible against mobs your within 5 levels of your character.

I've tried to follow this the Paste Bin build as much as possible, so that I can achieve the optimal DPS (even though OCC ascendancy has been nerfed) and I'm just missing the most important of flasks (Soul Ripper) but even so, I'm finding it hard to go through maps my level.

I've had to try adding in CWDT - Blade Vortex just to make running around mobs a little easier. It works, in a way, but once again not against mobs your level.

Cheers for the build theory, but it's unfortunately too expensive, reliant, and situational.
why corona solaris??????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info