Synthesis EASY Fix

1. Make the memories in synthesis last for 6 runs
-this will alleviate the stress of crashing and having to run the pieces all over again, as well as allow a reasonable amount of gain to be made out of the extremely long planning phase it takes in order to execute a well though out plan.

2. Enable deleting of pieces you do not want without having to place them and activate them, OR allow for the storage to hole 20-25 memories
- This will allow the execution of planned runs to be more streamline-able and encourage the engagement of the player base in this portion of the game

3.Allow for pieces to be placed and activated while either on a memory adjacent to the memories location or on the location itself, without having to run the memory your currently in.
- as it is now, you must activate the following map before being able to activate a decayed map you just ran in order to get where you are now, this is counterintuitive and requires you double burn your pieces to make absolutely no gains. In order for this to be done the activation of maps must be SEPERATE from the activation of a map in a different node from the memory where you are standing.

4.Integrate save spots or memory nodes that allow for segmental teleportation.
-the synthesis mechanics need to account for the arduousness of having to run 30 memories in order to activate the special nodes you are trying to reach and connect to your nexus. The solution I see as an interesting solution is to make special memories available or purchasable that can be placed in a radius of 5 memory nodes apart, that let you teleport there and alleviate the stress of having to run too may memories in a row worrying about whether or not your going to crash or if you'll have a replacement for he measly countdowns on the memories you have already placed. Its either this or, allow for teleportation to any memory node on your map outright.

These are my commonsense solutions that can create an easy fix to the hated synthesis mechanic currently in place. Everyone thinks that this could be a great league and super fun to play, but if these changes arnt made, being that they are the larger consensus of what is actually wrong with synthesis, then people will just not play it. I love this game and GGG, I hope they listen and make the changes asap.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2019, 3:47:55 AM
synthesis is a fail for me

too complicated, feels you have to put too much work into it, not rewarding enough...

this is an action rpg, not a puzzle simulator.
at start of a memory area, when i final can move i often all-ready run into the memory and get booted, leaving me wonder what i did wrong :). I do know on pc i didn't had this problem.

I don't do memory's as i don't feel it, it's not my thing... the rewards, i am not feeling them to.. fractured.. not my thing..

Also not being able to go back with your loot annoys the hell out of me, you suggest every 5th area a safe spot, make that in each area, i like to clear my area's i know the speedy zoom zoom guys can do 10 area's in a short time but there is still 80% of the people that don't care about zoom zoom zoom.

Last edited by Shadeless01 on Mar 18, 2019, 3:48:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info