Xbox One 3.6.1 Patch Notes

Does this mean all the constant stuttering and freezes have been fixed?
@ColdDrizzle
after the patch i got crashes every 2-3 maps welp thats gg for me this league ...
So the invisible monsters are definitely still there, I absolutely love the new Soulrend skill and mechanics and I am loving my trickster, but dealing with invisible Portals dumping invisible monsters in the map and hoping I am killing them before they reach me just really is not an acceptable experience.

edit: I was a bit more annoyed when I posted, still really was hoping this would be fixed this build so I was rather disappointed.
Last edited by metfansc on Mar 15, 2019, 8:50:56 PM
"
metfansc wrote:
So the invisible monsters are definitely still there, I absolutely love the new Soulrend skill and mechanics and I am loving my trickster, but dealing with invisible Portals dumping invisible monsters in the map and hoping I am killing them before they reach me just really is not an acceptable experience.

How do we release a build without ever once playing the brand new skill you release in the build? Any 3 minute play session with the new skill would show the issue?
As I've mentioned in other threads, this is a shader effects/lighting combination missing, these are re-gathered with every major league. We have a long term tech solution in the works to address missing combination.
I wasn't even able to login reliably before patch and hadn't made it past The Coast due to freezes crashing me to dashboard.

Now I can walk out of Lioneye's door for the first time in four days. So far, so good. Thanks Jeff and the team.

I realize there are inevitably more issues, but to go from unable to even leave the first area without crashing the entire client to this is miles better for those of us unable to play at all before xbox/3.6.1. Again thank you.
We're continuing to work on the performance problems internally. I'm hoping to have further updates to this early next week at the earliest opportunity.
Highlights isn't work now...
Last edited by Varengrim on Mar 15, 2019, 8:21:31 PM
"
Varengrim wrote:
Highlights isn't work now...
I'm aware of this and will have it fixed ASAP at the earliest opportunity next week.
I've crashed in every map that I've used double strike in. It's happened 5x now.

Sometimes it's the first pack and sometimes it's the 3rd. All of my other skills that are less visually demanding work fine and won't crash the game. I just had to go through one of the trials of ascendancy with just my ancestral war chief and whirling blades. For fun I used it on the last mob in the trial once it was completed and sure enough it crashed me.

Is this on my end or are people reporting similar bugs?
Unable to play the game now due to crashing after waiting for 5 minuite load times, as soon as i encounter the first mob instant crash...anyone any ideas when this will be fixed ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info