3.6.1 Patch Notes

Anyone else downloading with only 90 KB/s? My router claims the line is not busy (max would be around 1200 KB/s for me)
Syndicate isn't fixed?
Not even temporary disabled?

Good work.
No point in playing right now, i'm done losing characters everytime intervention procs.
Missing the 1 fps freeze from Syndicate encounters that many are reporting in this league.

Missing Niko's Fuel bugged quest with message "Collect Voltaxic Sulphite" popping up all over the place and no way to complete it.
no fix for Betrayal ambushes freezing the game for a bunch of seconds resulting in the player being unfairly slaughtered...?
"
Gallaxe wrote:
Syndicate fixes? the huge FPS drop & lag?

PLEASE!!!!!!
The community will abandon this league fast if this intervention bullshit isn't at least addressed. It really should be TOP priority. Sorry to say it, but none of this other synthesis stuff matters whatsoever compared to the intervention crashes.
No performance improvements ?
Mkay.... ?
So game will continue to drop below 5FPS whenever a syndicate member pops in, or you/i enter cavas / alva, or opening a chest, or swarmed in delve ?
Awesome.
fyi: pretty good rig: ryzen 2600x, rx580, 16gb 3000mhz, 240 SSD... not HDD...
Last edited by Sith90Lord on Mar 14, 2019, 6:19:17 PM
HELLO CAN I GET UR FKN BETR IN LAB AND DONT SEE EM NEVER AGAIN?
Who the hell ask to add this pice of diablo immortal to the game?! Lags as hell, hello!!! I am plaing winter orb elemtalist wich can be pretty laggy but only time i have lags is JUN. Also 3 ppl party ech of them have x2 HP and x3 dmg of any boss same tier map you fighting em not normal. Red elder 15 times MORE esy then random jun stuff on t14.
If you dont wanna fix em mb you can give as chois to turn em off?!
You didn't made betrayal optional encounter?
What is wrong with you? This is literally destroying the game, i mean, come on, don't you hear all the community shouting this to you?
Still no syndicate fixes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info