[3.6+] HOLYSHIT - Wave of conviction/Storm burst CwC 12+mil dps and 8,5k+ life

Currently lvl 84 and taking all the crit multiplier nodes, dps is rising steadily and i am nearing 2mil dps.
Build is VERY stable, even if maps roll 60% less life gain and less block, temp. chains etc. The build still steams right thru everything.
This is definitably HC viable! (i have died 3 times, twice during fast pushing leveling, and once endgame when i left the PC in a map and went AFK, hahaha!)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Hello from one CB supporter to another (love my Kiwi).

I want to give Stormburst a go and as of your current level 84 GT_Stormtrooper you are saying Guardian is better than Scion or Shadow. Only thing I don't see are any Lab enchants. Thanks for the build guide.

Other info I've read says since Stormburst is doing physical damage and 50% is being converted to lightning damage I should only be investing in physical and spell damage as elemental and lightning damage modifiers only get applied to half the phys damage that has been converted to lightning. Am I understanding this correctly?

Source: Storm Burst "REWORK" Good or Bad?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
This build is starter friendly

Requires 40+ exalts to even start it.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"

Are you referring to the original Ascendant or the Guardian class he switched over to? I don't trade so I only have 1 exalt and if I need 3 dozen + exalts to gear up properly then I'll have to pass on playing Stormburst.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"

Are you referring to the original Ascendant or the Guardian class he switched over to? I don't trade so I only have 1 exalt and if I need 3 dozen + exalts to gear up properly then I'll have to pass on playing Stormburst.

To Bvanharjr, i started my scion with nothing and in the end still ran it without both watchers and instinct jewel.
Only thing costly is the staff and chest.
But yes, the scion version is way more expensive for just that reason, the jewels.

I recommend the Guardian version, it is VERY solid.
And i intend to play it next league since Synthesis is somewhat "lackluster" to say the least.

Sorry for being kinda afk from this thread, the build is very much alive, i just ain't currently playing since the league is booring.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info