Syndicate laboratory devoid of syndicate members

I very frequently encounter syndicate laboratories with no syndicate members inside. Could we please get an update on this?
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 5:55:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same here
"
Sierra275 wrote:
I very frequently encounter syndicate laboratories with no syndicate members inside. Could we please get an update on this?

Thanks for your report, this has generally been occurring because you have other defeated Syndicate members left after finishing an Encounter, you will need to make a choice for ALL defeated Syndicate members, otherwise other Encounters won't start properly.

This is something we're looking into, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey thanks for the reply! The weird thing is, I usually do make a choice for all syndicate members for every encounter? So not sure what's up with that.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Sierra275 wrote:

Thanks for your report, this has generally been occurring because you have other defeated Syndicate members left after finishing an Encounter, you will need to make a choice for ALL defeated Syndicate members, otherwise other Encounters won't start properly.

This is something we're looking into, sorry for the inconvenience.

no, that is not it. 75% of the times when i enter a laboratory the encounter begins, but when i reach the syndicate member (no equipement has been destroyed yet, in fact the have more then half their life) and the syndicate member just despawns with its ads in front of my eyes. happened numerous times since the latest patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info