[3.6] Energy based Railgun System - The Divine Ire CI Trickster

"
Necroant wrote:
I found playing CI extremely awkward unless i have immunity to freeze.
I bought Dream Fragments, how do you deal with this problem?

there's the shield node with 20% elemantal ailments avoidance as well as a flask of course. Never needed more than that actually. but i would think thats just a question of playstyle and habit.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Necroant wrote:

I was just browsing divine ire builds and stumbled onto this. Interesting build, but I'm not sure if I want to go CI with it.

If you're worried about freezes and CI, then you could get a vaal discipline for the instant recharge panick button. Faster recharge veiled mod is also very useful on rings, but the high tier is 1 ex to craft.
"
insulted wrote:
"
Necroant wrote:

I was just browsing divine ire builds and stumbled onto this. Interesting build, but I'm not sure if I want to go CI with it.

Well, this was originally a stormburst build, as i began to plan it after the SB announcement. I even leveled with it. Problem there was that SB only does dmg while you stay still and the boss dps wasn't even near DI damage. So I planned on more immunities and thanks to the new energy leechnodes a pure ES build came out on top.
As i'm not really a fan of hybrids the only other option would be an eldritch battery build if I wanted to stick with trickster.

And while the build only maybe gets up to ~8k ES is still feels extremely tanky anyways.
"
tsunamikun wrote:

Spoiler
Well hypothermia is the best addition to this setup by far when going 6link (elemental focus is stronger, but we almost always freeze and shock even bosses...)

But yes 5 blues is rare and conc effect is stronger.

as this is a work in progress i'm playing around a bit. Vaal blight makes the enemy take 20% increased chaos dmg as well, so i thought it would be a good idea. Together with righteous fire the burst is amazing. but it takes a slot, oh well

Yesterday i tried including herald of purity with respeccing for mana reservation.
Damage loss but with an enlighten 4 in the vertex you could use all the auras without respeccing... we will see

Hey man how is that going?!

I was making some touches in the gear I guess I'm getting somewhere know it would be great if you can price my weap now I guess is pretty good it outdamaged the Doryani I found, but as far as I know the only good is the T1 perf ele to chaos damage mod.

Now I wonder how physical damage work in spells, if I have physical damage leeched as mana in the weapon and my belt have a T1 phys to spells mod does that mean that the mana leech is actually working or it only works with attack skills?.

And lastly, your boots setup is it making something to have Arcane surge there? cause I should give u Arcane Surge when 15 mana is spended by the supported skill, but Shield Charge with all the mana modifiers only spend 10 mana and I dont see the Arcane Surge buff just by spamming shield charge so I guess it needs to spend the 15 mana in 1 use or am I just dumb and it should show a buff or something? lol.

Best regards man! build is actually reaaally good and enjoyable.
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"
exploder wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:

Spoiler
Well hypothermia is the best addition to this setup by far when going 6link (elemental focus is stronger, but we almost always freeze and shock even bosses...)

But yes 5 blues is rare and conc effect is stronger.

as this is a work in progress i'm playing around a bit. Vaal blight makes the enemy take 20% increased chaos dmg as well, so i thought it would be a good idea. Together with righteous fire the burst is amazing. but it takes a slot, oh well

Yesterday i tried including herald of purity with respeccing for mana reservation.
Damage loss but with an enlighten 4 in the vertex you could use all the auras without respeccing... we will see

Hey man how is that going?!

I was making some touches in the gear I guess I'm getting somewhere know it would be great if you can price my weap now I guess is pretty good it outdamaged the Doryani I found, but as far as I know the only good is the T1 perf ele to chaos damage mod.

Now I wonder how physical damage work in spells, if I have physical damage leeched as mana in the weapon and my belt have a T1 phys to spells mod does that mean that the mana leech is actually working or it only works with attack skills?.

And lastly, your boots setup is it making something to have Arcane surge there? cause I should give u Arcane Surge when 15 mana is spended by the supported skill, but Shield Charge with all the mana modifiers only spend 10 mana and I dont see the Arcane Surge buff just by spamming shield charge so I guess it needs to spend the 15 mana in 1 use or am I just dumb and it should show a buff or something? lol.

Best regards man! build is actually reaaally good and enjoyable.

Hey,

not really good at pricing myself, but the thing is quite good. maybe risking an annulment to get a prefix free if youre feeling lucky. Spelldmg enchant is a lot stronger :> but until then, roll with it.

Mana leech should only work with attack damage, sorry. would be ne that pure manaleech exists outside of warlords mark and some uniques.

and the arcane surge doesn't trigger with every charge of course, but i had the slot free. Arcane surge triggers when the skill used the mana(even when it needs more casts before it triggers). As i almost always use shieldcahrge as movement skill(nd triggering fortify) the surge is up most of the time. Flame dash is only used für triggering surge at encounters and moving over cliffs.

edit:

shield charge is not supported by arcane surge grml
Last edited by tsunamikun on Mar 23, 2019, 8:16:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info