We're celebrating the launch of the Synthesis League by releasing a new Brimmed Hat! Designed in a classic wizardly style, the Synthesis Brimmed Hat is adorned with golden ornaments that matches the theme of the Synthesis League. The Synthesis Brimmed Hat will only be available during the current league and won't appear in the shop again in the future. Don't miss it if you want to show your support to a specific development period of Path of Exile! Check out the video below or get yours here!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
cool cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
It looks amazing in the preview, but not as cool on the character and in motion. Still, nice you made it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I mean...idk...
Saved
this is good but gamble box pls D:
Meow meow secret mission meow

IGN:

RelishBitch
One step closer to full Gandalf cosplay!
Looks cool...until you see that it covers your character's entire head and face. LUL
Lit
first league hat for me - this one I like
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
VigilanteCat wrote:
Looks cool...until you see that it covers your character's entire head and face. LUL

You've seen the character models in this game, right? That's a good thing....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info