Blade Flurry + Infused Channelling Support

The second part of this skill does not work with blade flurry -

Infusion grants 10% more Damage of Types matching Supported Skill Gem's tags
While Channelling a Supported Skill, take 8% less Damage from Hits of types matching the Skill Gem's Tags
--------
It have a type "channeling" but when i use it, it does not give me damage. WHY CHRIS?
Other skills like a Charged dash or Scourge arrow do not have this problem - only Blade flurry. i hope this bug will fix soon
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2019, 10:30:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Charged Dash has kind of the same issue.

There is no display of the tooltip in the gem when linked with Infused channeling. However when used, the infusion icon show up in the top left corner and apply.

I don't know if the "take 8% less Damage from Hits of types matching the Skill Gem's Tags" apply as intended.

It's supposed to find type tag and use it to reduce/increase damage. Blade Flurry is non-elemental, non chaos skill and does not have such a tag.
"
It's supposed to find type tag and use it to reduce/increase damage. Blade Flurry is non-elemental, non chaos skill and does not have such a tag.

But has the tag "channelling". Read first.
"
SapphireNami wrote:
The second part of this skill does not work with blade flurry -

Infusion grants 10% more Damage of Types matching Supported Skill Gem's tags
While Channelling a Supported Skill, take 8% less Damage from Hits of types matching the Skill Gem's Tags
--------
It have a type "channeling" but when i use it, it does not give me damage. WHY CHRIS?
Other skills like a Charged dash or Scourge arrow do not have this problem - only Blade flurry. i hope this bug will fix soon

Thanks for your report.

Blade Flurry doesn't have a damage tag (such as Fire/Cold/Lightning/Chaos) Infusion can't give you a damage bonus. We plan on adding a "physical" tag in the future for this skill.

Infused Channelling will work with Charged Dash however due to the skill having the "lightning" tag.

I hope this helps.
"
Gackuto wrote:
"

But has the tag "channelling". Read first.

Channeling is not a type of damage. Read first.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Thanks for the reply.

Concerning the "While Channelling a Supported Skill, take 8% less Damage from Hits of types matching the Skill Gem's Tags" part, is it activ for Charged Dash ?

The information doesn't show off in the skill tooltip like others skills (Storm Burst or Divine Ire).

Thanks for your reply. :)
"
Kwadjh wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Concerning the "While Channelling a Supported Skill, take 8% less Damage from Hits of types matching the Skill Gem's Tags" part, is it activ for Charged Dash ?

The information doesn't show off in the skill tooltip like others skills (Storm Burst or Divine Ire).

Thanks for your reply. :)

In the case of Charged Dash, you should be taking less Physical damage as well as less Lightning damage.
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Mar 11, 2019, 3:19:40 PM
Thank you for your answer Jatin_GGG

Is there an approximate date for repairing this error? I hope that we will not wait for a long time because it is a situation seriously affecting the operation of skill.

Thank you and best regards
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Thanks for your report.

Blade Flurry doesn't have a damage tag (such as Fire/Cold/Lightning/Chaos) Infusion can't give you a damage bonus. We plan on adding a "physical" tag in the future for this skill.

Infused Channelling will work with Charged Dash however due to the skill having the "lightning" tag.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

With the addition of the Channelling tag to Cyclone, is this change (in bold) going to happen in 3.7 ? It is currently no present in the game version presented in Baeclast (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=575M-LKz6zs&feature=youtu.be&t=1284).

Will it be for 3.7 or for later ?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info