[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Either your gameplay in maps is super slow or you chug mana pots. You have around 380 mana unreserved and one totem cast costs 144 mana and you have a regen of 50 mana. In higher end maps bosses can chunk your totems super quick and you need to recast when needed.
Hey man I like the build but after your current wave of changes. This does not look like a HC build. Maybe make a section for HC specific build. You cannot run infernal mantle on HC, and the HP pool is super low.
are you sure that controlled destruction and critnodes is the way to go here?

increased crits or multi sounds better?
d:-D*
"
Pizzo wrote:
Hey man I like the build but after your current wave of changes. This does not look like a HC build. Maybe make a section for HC specific build. You cannot run infernal mantle on HC, and the HP pool is super low.

Hi!!

Thanks for comment,

Now i have fixed it for Hardcore with much more hp and nice dps!
You can check the HC version of this build in my guide or just take this bin : https://pastebin.com/sfffcLG7

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Thraesh wrote:
Either your gameplay in maps is super slow or you chug mana pots. You have around 380 mana unreserved and one totem cast costs 144 mana and you have a regen of 50 mana. In higher end maps bosses can chunk your totems super quick and you need to recast when needed.

Hi!

The mana issue is now fixed, see info in build guide.

Regards, MrSeanconnor
i do not understand your gear.

why u war the 1h weapon that grants +shield effects, when u have another 1h weapon instead of a shield ?

whats the best gea option in the weapon slots / helmet and boots/glove ?
"
akaelbenpfeil wrote:
i do not understand your gear.

why u war the 1h weapon that grants +shield effects, when u have another 1h weapon instead of a shield ?

whats the best gea option in the weapon slots / helmet and boots/glove ?

Hi Man!

Thats becouse its the gear that i have been founding so far, its harder for me to get tthe goal gear on a private server without trading/marketing :).

so i take whats giving me the most damage for now.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Hi,

Possible with the new ring unique Circle of Anguish (Herald of Ash mana reserverd & Herald buff effect) ?

Hey there! quick question, in your boots you have fire pen socketed but with no damage skills attatched is this just to level or am i missing something that applies it to the totems? Love the build btw.
Last edited by Bartsz14 on Mar 13, 2019, 12:39:36 PM
"
Bartsz14 wrote:
Hey there! quick question, in your boots you have fire pen socketed but with no damage skills attatched is this just to level or am i missing something that applies it to the totems? Love the build btw.

Hi!

Its just for Leveling, forgot to change to other sockets ^^

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info