Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

"Ball Lightning" gem intended for?
"
signonthe wrote:

Please read next time.

4 Link - Curse (Socket in Gloves or Boots)
-Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells.
-Ball Lightning (Level 4) - The linked curse needs a spells that Hits to apply itself. This is that spell.
-Curse on Hit Support - This is needed to be able to apply Enfeeble on enemies with Charged Dash.
-Any Curse You Want - I personally prefer Enfeeble for the defense it gives. it that makes enemies less accurate with Hits by Attacks (not spells), deal less critical damage, and deal less overall damage too. Here's a list of curses if you want to pick your own.

"
signonthe wrote:
"
Rhilnix wrote:
"
But I'm sorry, I don't completely understand your second paragraph.

I feel we need strong defensive option against spell damage hit too. Maybe with shield and rumi (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rumi%27s_Concoction) and / or some block spell damage.
I am thinking about it.

There is not anything against spell damage (fully) as defensive. You can only mitigate it with HP + regen/life gain/Potions.

In other hand, build is wide open for any personal play style.

Block spell with rumi shield and mod.
Are you playing ?

Why u dont have systensis character in your list ?
Just wanted to thank you for your builds.
Played your slow zombies last league and appreciated the work.
Probably gonna try this one aswell.
This is really intriguing! I might have to try it out! I love RF builds, so seeing one that turns it on its head is great. Checked out the tree and links and it makes total sense, kinda blowing my mind lol
"
moletron wrote:
Are you playing ?

Come on now..

The second post Wrecker stated that he won't be playing until April. Please read.

I might have to restart my league starter... this looks really intriguing!
"
Rhilnix wrote:

Please read next time.

-Ball Lightning (Level 4) - The linked curse needs a spells that Hits to apply itself. This is that spell.
-Curse on Hit Support - This is needed to be able to apply Enfeeble on enemies with Charged Dash.
-Any Curse You Want - I personally prefer Enfeeble for the defense it gives. it that makes enemies less accurate with Hits by Attacks (not spells), deal less critical damage, and deal less overall damage too. Here's a list of curses if you want to pick your own.

"
signonthe wrote:

There is not anything against spell damage (fully) as defensive. You can only mitigate it with HP + regen/life gain/Potions.

Thank you for answer. I read whole build 2 times. Even I did CTRL + F for Ball/Lightning nor both on the page. Not sure, maybe he updated after me.

About spell block: I meant if you are not going for full block build which means sacrifice on most of other stats, %10-15 block chance will not save you against spells. I prefer HP pool to mitigate to damage which can be fixed with potions. But, if you can sacrifice HP pool to small block chance instead full block, your luck is very low. At the and matter of taste.
"
signonthe wrote:
"
Rhilnix wrote:

Please read next time.

"
signonthe wrote:

Thank you for answer. I read whole build 2 times. Even I did CTRL + F for Ball/Lightning nor both on the page. Not sure, maybe he updated after me.

About spell block: I meant if you are not going for full block build which means sacrifice on most of other stats, %10-15 block chance will not save you against spells. I prefer HP pool to mitigate to damage which can be fixed with potions. But, if you can sacrifice HP pool to small block chance instead full block, your luck is very low. At the and matter of taste.

Yes you're right. Thanks.
"
signonthe wrote:
:) Don't worry. I talk lots and it's easy to miss stuff. Ball lightning is needed, as you already read, to apply curses attached to Curse on Hit. I chose Ball Lightning because it pierces all enemies and hits EVERYONE within a large range. That and Orb of Storms are my favorite Curse on Hit Spells.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
moletron wrote:
Are you playing ?
Yes. For a couple days, then a long break until the end of the month :(.

"
My character name is IIIpVI_RF. I don't play in the SSF league cause I like to play with friends, but I essentially play like a SSF character. No buying, just selling.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info