Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

Hello again :). must be doing something wrong, when i put on RF (rez. 135%)
it takes all my health then i get 1 hit dead :(. any help would be great.
"
Kingx wrote:
HI, tanx for the build, i only got 1 question, am only getting 2 totems not

3, am i doing something wrong? (lvl 38)

if you have multiple totems linked you only spawn 2 totems in one cast. cast again to get 3rd one.
"
Kingx wrote:
Hello again :). must be doing something wrong, when i put on RF (rez. 135%)
it takes all my health then i get 1 hit dead :(. any help would be great.

what is your actuall resistance? the number before (). also check your life regen when in Hideout. you can check both when you press C and go to defence tab

Also check if you have stone golem summoned, purity of fire and vitality on
Last edited by MaxHax2 on Mar 22, 2019, 2:40:50 PM
fire res.76% with purity of fire 77%, life regen 99 golem on 141. vitality isnt in his setup or am wrong?
Hello,

I start map.

My stuff atm.

I need improve lot of stuff (anti freeze flask, stygian belt....etc).
Last edited by Rhilnix on Mar 23, 2019, 6:58:59 AM
"
Kingx wrote:
fire res.76% with purity of fire 77%, life regen 99 golem on 141. vitality isnt in his setup or am wrong?

fire res is ok but your life regen is terrible. I assume you are under lv 40? if not your passives and gear needs changing.
if yes you need regen leveling gear. check my post on page 6 for cheap regen uniques
"
Rhilnix wrote:
Hello,

I start map.

My stuff atm.

ok gear. I would suggest you use helmet that has one or 2 of the RF supports in it for easy 5-6 link. this makes it really easy to use armour to get extra life and res you need
also efficacy support now works on RF alone without arcane surge
am lvl45 now. what should be my life regen?
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
"
Rhilnix wrote:
Hello,

I start map.

My stuff atm.

ok gear. I would suggest you use helmet that has one or 2 of the RF supports in it for easy 5-6 link. this makes it really easy to use armour to get extra life and res you need

Arcane surge is working with swift affliction. I read this tips in another thread and i want to try it until i get better Helmet gear like you said.

Thanks for your advice.
"
Rhilnix wrote:
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
"
Rhilnix wrote:
Hello,

I start map.

My stuff atm.

Arcane surge is working with swift affliction. I read this tips in another thread and i want to try it until i get better Helmet gear like you said.

Thanks for your advice.

yeah arcane surge is needed for swift affliction. it also needed to be used if you used efficacy before. but now that its not needed its better choice for an easy 5link. helmets with 1 support in them and some life go from 1c on. tabula offers no defences so its not ideal choice for a build that has a skill that already tries to kill you and you have to go in melee range

1 support skill search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/bPVwZ2fL
2 support skill search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/9qae5QUK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info