[3.6] Hand Casting Storm Call | Elementalist/Occultist | League start | Big update

also what do you think of using intensify?
"
jayceenoodle wrote:
also what do you think of using intensify?

Intensify is mega fun actually! the dps increase is really good too. I wanted to try it out and see what it would actually do and it was very very good. the inc aoe naturally is really nice and the dps boost is strong enough to where its noticeable for single target.

Thanks!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
hey dude, wanted to play a storm call long ago but couldnt make it work.
im lvl 69 at the moment and cant go any further. i keep getting rekt so fast. damage is good but life is an issue. any tips for the later stages of the game?

thanks for the build
Hey buddy it's hard to help you if you have your profile private. GO into your privacy settings in your profile and set your characters to public so we can see what are you missing
Has anybody tried Unleash + Intensify?

I am only low level at the moment so I dont have an idea how/if it works later, but for now the combinination with Storm Call feels pretty fun and strong, esp. for Single Target.
Please update your guide (especially on gems you need to have for survivability). Here is my elementalist what I currently have and struggling on level 3 maps, incusions are nightmare and syndicate is total nightmare. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shacramas/characters

I really don't want to waste time and level up another character.
"
ElShrimpo wrote:
Has anybody tried Unleash + Intensify?

I am only low level at the moment so I don't have an idea how/if it works later, but for now the combination with Storm Call feels pretty fun and strong, esp. for Single Target.

Unleash is really really nice so far. Intensify does not seem to be a really good choice for Storm Call. After casting SC I always try to move because I'm way to squishy and so the stacks of intensify get lower every time. If I would be able to (face-)tank enemies longer it might be a good alternative.

After trying different combinations with Spell Echo, Unleash, Intensify and Spell Cascade I now stick with Unleash. For me it feels the best in gameplay and damage so far but I don't now if it is really the "best" choice.
I'm at level 87 currently and the only problem I have is survivability. But I'm currently trying to improve my gear (especially getting rid of my Tabula) so I guess it should be better soon. Also my tree slightly differs from Op's one.

Currently I'm using (in no apparent order):
Storm Call
Increased Critical Strikes
Controlled Destruction
Energy Leech
Unleash
Less Duration

(Edit: My char is currently almost "naked". I've decided to scrap this leaguestarter- build and start a new one due to getting some lucky drops)
Last edited by Linte on Mar 13, 2019, 7:10:43 PM
Hey all,

I have updated a few things with some of the items I have gotten and with some more progression on what to actually do with the character. I am going into more detail about positioning and why you need to space yourself from enemies.

I will be doing MORE updates tonight.

Thanks!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Hi
couldnt try storm call for a long time,thx for this possibility
How soon will updates for CI occultist?
You have template for this but im so bad at spell builds so cant do anything by myself right now xd
"
Baredis wrote:
Hi
couldnt try storm call for a long time,thx for this possibility
How soon will updates for CI occultist?
You have template for this but im so bad at spell builds so cant do anything by myself right now xd

I plan on doing CI occultist in a few days when I finish up red maps with the ele version and have some more exalts. Theoretically, Incandescent Heart will be the chest that we use, but everything else will probably be rares which unfortunately makes it more expensive. I will give big updates on that when I start to look into the gear!

Thanks for checking the guide out!
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Last edited by Kevic on Mar 14, 2019, 3:25:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info