Leveling any Occultist Guide

Most important is to get stun and freeze immunity. Without these You will enjoy RIPfest all day long. Grab Dream Fragment and Vile Bastion and You're prepared to go CI even at 4-5k. Its possible as soon as You finish Cruel lab, so about 55-60 lvl. Its enough to finish story mode.
Do what You will shall be the whole of the law.
Last edited by Puttatos on Mar 11, 2019, 1:09:56 PM
"
unsane wrote:
Hey thanks for this, was quite helpful in parts for me this league start.

I noticed quin69 transitioned at 86 which seemed excessively late, and I was 74 at the time, just about to start maps.

I checked Path of Building: moving a few passives around, turning on Discipline and clicking CI... I would have 5000 ES, wearing a Tabula! Seemed like plenty. So I transitioned comfortably to CI immediately (SSF Standard Synthesis).

I was wondering, what do you think the earliest possible transition would be? What is the earliest you have transitioned?

I think you can actually transition very early, kike after the first lab if you have some leveling uniques and/or very good rares.
When the occultist is my 2nd char in a league I normally like having most of my ES gear ready before going through the acts and I transition at 67-69 when I can war all that juicy ES gear.
If its my first char i Normally transition when I have helmet,shield and body ready with decent ES rolls and I normally come out above 7k ES on Occultist.

This league I rerolled SSF Trickster after gearing 2 chars with about 200Ex total (together) and getting bored. I am playing my Trickster as CI and transitioned at about 78. As soon as I had a decent Body Armour (effecitve ES 450), Shield (200ES) helmet (250ES), I chaos spammed some sorcerer Boots and gloves for 150+ES and had 6800 Shield at level 78ish. Its just a Trickster, as Occultist I would probably have close to 10k with this current gear.
A good time to transition for me as first char and SSF normally is when I hit the first Yellow maps and get some ilvl 72 bases to roll with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info