[3.6] Soulrend / Bane trickster CI starter build.

Your Cast while channelling setup does not use cast while channelling.
How would the new shield nodes work for this?

https://pastebin.com/x17HEzAQ
Last edited by Ghoulz666 on Mar 9, 2019, 5:14:20 PM
Sorry, had the wrong code inbetween. THIS is the right code: https://pastebin.com/2yHCUaZa
Following this build, and hoping the original poster will update their PoB to the current *.132 release with the node changes.

The original pretty much breaks at 'Resourcefulness' and the point tree checkpoints are broken with the updates posted in these replies, though they are appreciated. I can't even open the original to compare with the updates posted.

Is there anyway to roll back to a previous version of PoB?
I even tried pulling the *.123 build but first thing it does on initial launch is update to *.132

Thanks.
Update:

I was able to pull PoB 1.4.131 and before launching for the first time I removed 'first.run' from the root directory. this allowed me to open PoB version *.131 and view the original pastebin.

It did still download the update while in the program, but at least I don't have to apply right away.
Also looking for updated PoB...

New update made it go the way of the dodo. (I think the Lethal Assualt/Resourcefulness wheel f'd it?)
"
Mattakai wrote:
Also looking for updated PoB...

New update made it go the way of the dodo. (I think the Lethal Assualt/Resourcefulness wheel f'd it?)


Would it hurt to read a few post above?

https://pastebin.com/2yHCUaZa

I posted it on page 1 too - last post. You're welcome.
Can anyone help me i follow the life mom tree but its start at level 90
i cant know what point level up next
"
FartingWolf wrote:


https://pastebin.com/x17HEzAQ

Edit: Had the wrong code before, sorry.


"
FartingWolf wrote:


Would it hurt to read a few post above?

https://pastebin.com/2yHCUaZa

I posted it on page 1 too - last post. You're welcome.



Your pastebin from end of page 1 and your last post do not match. You mentioned it was wrong code before, but maybe it was not updated in the post at the end of page 1?

Also, appreciate the work to fix after update, however your version does not have the tree checkpoints, (20 Points, 30 Points, 40 Points, etc..)
Any way to update this easily?
"
JediWabbit wrote:
"
FartingWolf wrote:


https://pastebin.com/x17HEzAQ

Edit: Had the wrong code before, sorry.


"
FartingWolf wrote:


Would it hurt to read a few post above?

https://pastebin.com/2yHCUaZa

I posted it on page 1 too - last post. You're welcome.



Your pastebin from end of page 1 and your last post do not match. You mentioned it was wrong code before, but maybe it was not updated in the post at the end of page 1?

Also, appreciate the work to fix after update, however your version does not have the tree checkpoints, (20 Points, 30 Points, 40 Points, etc..)
Any way to update this easily?


The checkpoints were the issue I was having, as well. I appreciate the workaround for the "end" tree, and I should have been clearer on what I was asking for. The passive aggressiveness isn't necessary. Not everyone can read a lvl 90 tree and know what direction to head first. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info