[Unofficial Chrome Extension] ForumTrading: enhancing the trade forums

^
This is brilliant. Thanks a lot
IGN: Archet
Reviewed source:

1.1 source is clean, if you're that afraid, either don't use the extension, or just compile it together yourself.

Thanks, for the extension.

1 minor thing that came to me while checking code, and ppl are seem to be finding the same issue, that you do not check for nested spoilers at all. :-)
Could make the "Open All" feature work on nested spoilers easily. For the drag&drop I might have to do some more in-depth changes for it to work, but I'll figure it out.

Also got some code cleaning to do before getting next version out, started adding a right click menus on items (to copy item names for buyout/offer replies - and to have a way to delete items from your own posts) but didn't do it in a clean way, so I need to reorganise the code before the mess grows out of control and makes it unreadable for future updates.
IGN: EthInvictus

Trading Forums Enhancer: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/244736
a-frickin-mazing
any plans to add "remove item" feature? or is it there and i just don't see it?
"
sage2050 wrote:

It's under your avatar/username on the right side, before you edit.
Please put this up on Github so the community can contribute to it and take some of the load off you. Hosting RARs on your own domain is so 1998 :)
"
Luvz wrote:
"
sage2050 wrote:

It's under your avatar/username on the right side, before you edit.

i'm talking about removing still verified items that i just don't want listed.
great, but how come I don't see the "save changes" button when I drag my items around into the spoiler?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info