Accuracy issues wand templar question.

does anyone have any tips or advice to help me improve my accuracy rating?? im aware of accuracy bonuses with dexterity and with gear and weapons. does anyone know of an aura that adds accuracy? im having a heck of a time getting my accuracy rating past 75%. any wand templars out there who ran into this issue that could give me some advice? anything at all would be appreciated greatly!
I would say that this is main problem of templars. had this issue and tried loot of builds, none went over lv60 trough since i play HC.

If you play as wand templair they i suggest you sacriface some some crit nodes or wand dmg nodes, since they dont help so much unless u do psyhical wand build. You can aswell waste some points and go down to dielist area and pick 3 ac nodes ''10+10+30'' or shadow ''8+8+20'' but that a waste i think. Only way is to pick resolute and go pure elemental based build.

Overall i think as for now templar cant go any build exept caster without picking resolute. I could not even reach 95% hitrate with sword templair + 95% ar from passives. I hope they gota fix that, since i like templair as figure char but he has very limited options for builds exept caster types.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info