Shadowknight Build

Was looking into making a 'Shadowknight' build in the essence of using sword/shield wearing pure armor. It would be used to summon minions, specters, zombies and a skeleton totem I was thinking. I was thinking about building it around conduit and simply smashing enduring cry for the charges and frenzy and cleave for my melee attacks.

Basic game play I was hoping for would be getting in the mobs faces smashing them up and backing out as needed minions would have minion instability for extra dps.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVsQlxjXGYUaOBpsJKopLiqYNL426TrYPC09_EGHRARI50z_TblN2FBQUWBVxlhjWpFb9F8_Zp5m2Webaqx343y4fLuCx4TEiECK5IwGjHaMz49GkDOQVZUgm6Gb7J2uogCkrKaspwinhKh9qZWuPq9stHO0-bc-ud3AGsWKxq7G2My8z2XQ0NP72Qvjaudj6dXsOO8O8B_yL_JF9kj31_qA-tL-Cg==

The general route for that build would be going right for conduit picking up swashbuckler and the health/armor nodes over there. The minion nodes right there I am on the fence about without getting the build up some, I might wait on getting those nodes depending on my dps and survivability. After that I'd grab body and soul and work up towards minion instability, getting fitness and shield mastery. After getting that and the specter node I'd work into maurader and generally try to gauge it from there for dps or survivability or minion stuff depending on how I'd feel.

I would really like opinions on it since I am unsure on if shield/1hander or maybe even 2hander would be viable. Basically I want to build a SK and need help/opinions on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info