0.10.2b Patch Notes

happyface :)
Been trying to do this the whole time
Another request:

Please, move the debuffs away from the buff bar, it's very hard to see when you got 10+ buffs and you get a debuff. Better place would be right above the experience bar.
i have some problem: when i writed log & pass client shows message "need dowload last patch, please restart client"...
"
rephikul wrote:
"
What is the "eternal Shield Charge bug"?
CAN YOU HEAR US NOW? PLEASE SPEAK LOUDER, IT'S HARD TO HEAR OVER ALL THIS CHEERING!!

Sometimes when you shield charged you got stuck in the animation (not in a wall or something, but on open space). Your characeter shield charged on that one place and could for example open portals but couldn't do anything else. Minions and mobs did function normally, if you got stunned by a mob it finnally saved you from the infinite shield charge (or if you logged out).

It seems that this is now past and shield charge characters can finally be played without worriing about this :D
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Mar 10, 2013, 8:45:09 AM
"
Xenrail wrote:
ctrl click feels so bad.

can you please change it to right click?

and to unsocket gems like Shift Left click?

I can't see the problem with this, as CTRL-click to buy ties in very well with how you sell stuff or move it between your stash and inventory.
Basically CTRL-clicking sends items from left to right or vice versa. Changing this specific behaviour for buying items would be rather inconsistent.
Crit happens.
0.10.2B might go down in history as my favorite patch.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
now more and more people will trade his chaos for 20 alterion XD
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
rephikul wrote:
"
What is the "eternal Shield Charge bug"?
CAN YOU HEAR US NOW? PLEASE SPEAK LOUDER, IT'S HARD TO HEAR OVER ALL THIS CHEERING!!

Sometimes when you shield charged you got stuck in the animation (not in a wall or something, but on open space). Your characeter shield charged on that one place and could for example open portals but couldn't do anything else. Minions and mobs did function normally, if you got stunned by a mob it finnally saved you from the infinite shield charge (or if you logged out).

It seems that this is now past and shield charge characters can finally be played without worriing about this :D

unsocket the gem was also stop the infinite run :- )
Thank you so much for releasing this as a tiny patch instead of waiting to roll it into a larger one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info