The new unique chest is ridiculous and here is why for people trying to argue against it.

So, low hp builds finally work i don't see what so "ridiculous" about that...
becus ur not penalized for having low hp? use your brain
uniques of course are supposed to enable builds, but its fking stupid, when these new builds are like 2-3x better than other builds ppl r doing.
So you're MAD that there's one more viable build in the game?

/tiny violin
They said they were going to make melee viable in end game. So far it looks like they aren't really trying.
I had a low life build which I was using before that chest came out. I knew Chaos would destroy me and I didn't care, he was designed specifically to farm areas without Chaos damage, not for map farming. This chest (If I ever get one) would obviously enable him to expand his influence to other maps and be a little less threatened by Chaos damage.
The thing is, it doesn't matter.
Like me (when I first made the character) you are all vastly over-estimating the damage potential. RF + Pain Atteunement sounds incredibly damaging but it isn't. With my pathetic base HP, I was even able to use Inner Force to make RF even more powerful without the extra incoming burn damage mattering. The damage and survivability still came second to my Leap Slamming, full life, CI character.
IGN: CouthlessChills, CouthImpaired, NoCouth or CouthOblivious.
"
Couthless wrote:
I had a low life build which I was using before that chest came out. I knew Chaos would destroy me and I didn't care, he was designed specifically to farm areas without Chaos damage, not for map farming. This chest (If I ever get one) would obviously enable him to expand his influence to other maps and be a little less threatened by Chaos damage.
Like me (when I first made the character) you are all vastly over-estimating the damage potential. RF + Pain Atteunement sounds incredibly damaging but it isn't. With my pathetic base HP, I was even able to use Inner Force to make RF even more powerful without the extra incoming burn damage mattering. The damage and survivability still came second to my Leap Slamming, full life, CI character.

You dont use RF to kill, you use it for the massive spelldamage boost it gives. Low life builds are going to do absolutely insane damage stacking all these benefits.
"
gunnzi wrote:
"
Couthless wrote:

You dont use RF to kill, you use it for the massive spelldamage boost it gives. Low life builds are going to do absolutely insane damage stacking all these benefits.

I thought so too but it simply isn't anywhere near as impressive as you'd think.
IGN: CouthlessChills, CouthImpaired, NoCouth or CouthOblivious.
wouldn't this be better?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAW8CcQSzBVsMfRB_FVAW8xdUGS4dFCKBJjwnqSftKU8t0i-dMtE0CjrYO-E8jkNjRUdG10cGTdhQUFRJVw1XyVj1WfNdxl8_X2pgbWaebRlxTXvXfll_xoFvgpuESIt6i4yMdozPjjyPRo_6kc6az53Enjyio6cIpyusqrUEtzG4k7ndu-3AGsHFwfPDbcae2WHa3dvn3fPhc-L35CLnUuvu7BjsOO0g7w7xdvIv8932SPfB-tLUj9WBLR9MswQHHwI2xdgkwuy0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-Og==
Last edited by Killia on Mar 11, 2013, 7:01:28 PM
In my opinion, all they need to change is Righteous Fire, so it damages 50% of Energy Shield per sec while it is up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info