CI build and Blood magic maps

"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
Reduction of max life is different from Reservation of life

Yes...but why?
Why does 20% Reduction not kill a CI character, but 20% reservation will?
Why on earth does the type of penalty have a different effect, 20% is 20%.

Just more GGG esoteric usage of standard English words.

Increases and decreases to life probably act on the hidden life stat that every CI character still has, but which isn't displayed due to the fact that they have CI. So if your hidden life stat is, say, 700, then with the eye it becomes 560. Since CI fixes your life pool at 1, it looks like the reduction had no effect.

Turning on an aura, on the other hand, actively involves casting a skill and using mana in the process (or with BM, using life), and since this cost will always be at least 1, the player dies.
^ Correct.

I renew my wish forArctic Armour working with BM...
Also, if equipping an item could reduce your max HP to 0, what would happen if you respawn? Auras are removed when you die, but equipment is not, so you'd respawn with 0 HP in that case.
Rofl, best thread
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova
What happens if you have the auras on before you enter the map? Is it just like the blood magic bug where they don't change what they are assigned too?

Obviously could still only use your normal attack.
i personally feel that when CI and blood magic is activated the game goes "i cannot do this".

You shouldnt be able to directly commit suicide it does not make any sense.

I understand that you should be careful but forget to check the map mods before you do ANYTHING in the map and its game over - harsh.
I lold.

I'm sorry.

:)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
LMAO
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ashmed wrote:
I was a HC CI witch and entered a map with blood magic in. Didnt remember what it was so I wanted to buff up with auras and guess what.. I died instantly.

You were punished for your pride!

This death could be easily avoided. Just look an you mana pool after a map has been loaded, if your mana = 0, just exit a map and forget about it. It's very simple!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Aug 5, 2013, 12:35:52 PM
Pay attention and this won't happen.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info