0.9.8b Patch Notes

So far I've never had trouble to name my chars like I want it; of course may be more problematic once the crowd grows up...

Could be a good feature to relax the situation if they could allow us to use number also for the char names - for accounts its already possible (even to use numbers only!)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Could be a good feature to relax the situation if they could allow us to use number also for the char names - for accounts its already possible (even to use numbers only!)

Don't think so, there would be lame names all over. Why you would want this to be implemented in the first place ?
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
Chris wrote:
  • Made the "Message of the Day" on the login screen more readable. Make sure to check it for status updates throughout the public weekend!

More readable for who?? It was better before with the brown color. Or was it orange? I'm slightly color blind so I'm not sure, but I am sure that it's more difficult on my eyes now!
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Don't think so, there would be lame names all over. Why you would want this to be implemented in the first place ?

Not in the first place, but for giving more options when much more chars will be created after end of closed beta.

The situation, where I noticed that its prohibited actually, was the try to give a new char a name with the patch number (098) inside - to me more useful than lame ;)

And even without, I expect a lot of lame and dumb names coming up later, anyways...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
lithiumjack wrote:
Would it be possible to have a purge of all characters that have been inactive for, say, 30+ days, to allow for some name choices to open up?

No thanks.
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
Chris wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Does ladder wipe comming with this patch too?

The legacy migration will probably happen a couple of hours before the public weekend starts.

Impatiently waiting for wipe ^^
Mirror of Kalandra?
I think this deserves a cross-post, new skillgems:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13751
ps thanks Rory
Last edited by Exmorda on Mar 30, 2012, 11:39:35 AM
yay to moderators!
Where is oak?
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

HaloFan1998
Feel free to add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xorjt
GGG_FanBoy_101
"
Xorjt wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

HaloFan1998

xXsEpHirOtHxX
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info