Post Beta Progress

Will all the progress made on our accounts during the beta be wiped when the game goes live? Does anyone know - Or how does everyone feel about this?

I always have been a fan of doing something the right way the first time *(IMO no to progress wiping)
Difficulty Level Naming?
cruelty < torture < annihilation
Last edited by Ranmalo on Aug 13, 2011, 8:12:15 PM
Yes, all your characters will be deleted, come release and that's the only fair way to handle the situation in my opinion.
At the end of the day, the beta is a chance for the devs to get people to test their game find bugs test server loads etc, its not meant to be a method to play the game early and get a head start. (Some betas do that) I'll admit i'm looking forward to playing the game, but i also will report bugs give feedback etc.
ye i think thats fair
elcerenDL HC Duelist lvl 35
There's a guaranteed server wipe at the end of closed beta. There probably will be several other wipes along the way as well as core systems are changed and rebalanced. That's just how it has to be.
Forum Sheriff
Probably be server wipes up until they start selling stuff in the item shop in the open beta. That's if other F2P games are anything to go by.
"
Ruuch wrote:
Yes, all your characters will be deleted, come release and that's the only fair way to handle the situation in my opinion.

Agreed, and a lot could change by the, so I am glad that it is this way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info