Synthesis Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

i actually like the leech mechanics

just hope the new stat isnt too hard to get
I'm Thu
and I love you
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Well, good you shuffled all the maps again, since the last time you did that was really a long time ago. And why is Belfry now tier 14 when Lava Lake still is tier 15? Are people afraid of Kitava?
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.
Is this gonna be a thing now ? Every league or two we would have a new version of maps

I'm not against atlas changes, it's good to balance the atlas, it's just managing maps in SC will be such a pain in the ass, so please fix the map tab, maybe add in a "upgrade all" function, automatically 3to1 all the map in the tab. Right now if you play leagues but want to play SC/HC a little on the side, you can't really, the map tab would be full of older version maps you can't put any new map in,you can't even get map completion.
Last edited by TravisL on Mar 5, 2019, 8:37:17 PM
"
LimeKoala wrote:
Well, good you shuffled all the maps again, since the last time you did that was really a long time ago. And why is Belfry now tier 14 when Lava Lake still is tier 15? Are people afraid of Kitava?

Sarcacism doesn't really show on paper, you have to say it with a certain tone.

Excellent.
A few more days before we can discover Synthesis !
Patch notes HYPEEE!!

It's almost 3am here, but sleep can wait.
the map changing thing need to stop. Every time i went to standard for a little fun, i have to waste time removing all the old maps so the new maps can fit in not-removed-only stash. Ok i have time till new league but this time, it's too annoying with over 5000 old maps in my stash map in SD
Last edited by HoangBoss on Mar 5, 2019, 9:12:43 PM
the item filter thing is automatically installed within the patch or do i have to install it apart?

thank to who may answer me
a confused noob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info