Damn Innoncence https://youtu.be/Y99cQutbet0

edit fixed link
Last edited by LaughingManCZ on Mar 16, 2019, 2:26:58 PM
"
LaughingManCZ wrote:

video was unavailable for me
rip, ty Zana and her rare map with Syndicate's Ambush :D

map had "only" 53% added as lightning and turbo

got snared(?) and then 2-shotted while trying to Dash away like 100% reduced actionspeed or some shit.

waited few minutes to see who that was but there was only blue monsters on the screen.

might have been Ice Shot??
d:-D*
Continue my quest to RIP to all major bosses https://youtu.be/-PQ2yD2wqz4
Wow, this sounds like the most amazing event ever! I wish i saw it sooner! I just applied to join. :)
"
KZA wrote:
Wow, this sounds like the most amazing event ever! I wish i saw it sooner! I just applied to join. :)

by your profile, you already got lubed once.. rip that goldrim :(

on a sidenote, seems that additional funding is needed.. i put 60 points in, sadly no way to prove it :(

i'm still gonna take some time off from this, pushed way too hard on my first one :D

maybe after the weekend..
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
"
KZA wrote:

by your profile, you already got lubed once.. rip that goldrim :(

on a sidenote, seems that additional funding is needed.. i put 60 points in, sadly no way to prove it :(

i'm still gonna take some time off from this, pushed way too hard on my first one :D

maybe after the weekend..

I covered the rest of the points. Invite 30 more friends.

Side note for those thinking about joining, I joined 2 days ago and haven't lived long enough to see act 2 yet. I've almost mentally grasped the fact that I need to stop and farm zones even in act 1.

Almost. I'll probably die a few more times before I accept it.
Last edited by drumberg on Mar 21, 2019, 1:41:40 PM
"
drumberg wrote:

Side note for those thinking about joining, I joined 2 days ago and haven't lived long enough to see act 2 yet. I've almost mentally grasped the fact that I need to stop and farm zones even in act 1.

Almost. I'll probably die a few more times before I accept it.

Zones you should HEAVILY consider farming,

Act1: Prison before brutus

Act2: no need to farm, but do side zones to help overlevel

Act3: farm docks and craft gear to manage resists, then move into library

Act4: farm before Koam and completely normal lab around 42ish

LAB TROVE IN NORMAL LAB IS YOUR SAVIOUR!

hope this helps

Good news, I've slowed my roll a little and have been able to progress out of Act 1.

Regarding the trove in lab, is that always in the same place in the first zone? I was watching a few of the guys on stream farming that and it's obviously repeatable every day even though the lab changes. I've never paid attention to whether or not there was always a chest in that zone until I started playing in this league.
Last edited by drumberg on Mar 22, 2019, 11:54:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info