Synthesis Challenge Rewards and Betrayal Migration Information

Looks like if you didn't buy the blue supporter pack from Betrayal you're screwed with these rewards.That includes me. Blech.
I Love the helmet.

I hate wings in general so I won't be chasing these. Dragon Hunter wings are so much better (even though I don't own those either because - again - I hate wings
[because you need to add some god damn physics to them for them to make sense like cloaks]).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I really like the wings, but they don't fit well with the aesthetic of most of the other armour you can use IMO.
Wow! Beautiful wings I'd love to have that I might never get.
Plz ... JUST SAY NO TO OPEN CHESTS RNG CHALLENGES "TRU" "TRU" HC ...
#SAY NO AND NO SMILE PLEX (llululululuulluulul).
HYPE!!!
-----------------------
omg !!! CriticalForce is online .. ^^] Since 2000.
A good trade system its just a normal evolution of human in earth ... but "another people CAN play the old crap cards kinds of "lolsrpg", i dont care .. its the normal evolution. :)
by me !!!
It looks like the Soulstealer Supporter pack from betrayal came out early. It would be nice if the Soulstealer came out this league, it would match exactly the theme of this league.

I'm glad I bought the Soulstealer, now I have motivation to go for 36 challenges, I just hope they don't screw the challenges with too much RNG.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
I wish there would be some exclusive reward for ppl grinding 40/40.

Like a shirt or medal, with the text "The Virginity is strong in me" ?

Just kidding... :D :D :D
"
Vertal0 wrote:
A protoss probe pet. Looks out of place in this game.

I absolutely agree.
I don't have to focus on challenges at all this league. Want to build a decent character for endgame.
Most of the time, the wings as rewards don't really strike on me in amazing level. Feels they're in the way or way too huge for the character model. I like cloaks and capes more myself. Might try get the pet, but that's probably all I'll push for when it comes to challenges in this league.

Hope to see some more info about the upcoming league soon!
Last edited by _Skittles_ on Mar 3, 2019, 8:57:35 PM
Well, I don't like any of these... so that makes life easy for me. F--k the challenges and just play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info