Synthesis Challenge Rewards and Betrayal Migration Information

I'm glad to hear that migration is going to be made on league end.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Not bad
wingsssssssss
Not a fan of wings in general but those are pretty nice as far as a pair of purely decorative flappers can go, don't care for pets either and this one is ok at best. Helmet is good, pretty simple and I like simple.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Get someone to fix the map tab not deleting when empty. Please.

I'd like to second this, I know you're aware of the bug but it would be nice to know if anyone is planning to maybe make an attempt at contemplating how to approach tackling the problem in foreseeable future? It's a paid feature after all, and we can't have bugs on those.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
so....go for 36 challenges , wings are awesome, need it
Ah damn, the wings are the 36-challenge item?

Well, shit.
Big meh. Betrayal rewards were kinda okay, everything else including this is big shit. You can read their minds, telling you "hey its free so dont complain that we did all 3... in 1hr".
I remember getting full set for reaching level 80. You remember that time? I got even red seraph set, one and only time i played HC in my life. It was x50 times easier to get all rewards, and it was fuckin full set.

Now is meh. 12 and 24 are so bad, its = nothing.
Helm was nice, others... not for me. Still getting em ofcourse
Counting all the azzholes in the room..... iam definitely not alone
was expecting something better to be honest.. helmet is so default, so standard doesn't even look like a mtx. pet is nothing much too.. and the 36 challenges a back piece again? was expecting something like a portal tbh.. 2 back pieces in a row for the most difficult challenge is kinda meh.. was excited about the announcement on the challenges but got disappointed. it's ok tho
Cool COol!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info