In the Synthesis League you'll have the option to complete 40 new challenges and earn exclusive microtransaction rewards. At 12, 24 and 36 challenges you will earn the Synthesis Crown, Synthesis Pet and Synthesis Wings respectively. Completing challenges also grants you pieces of the Synthesis Totem Pole Hideout decoration.

When Path of Exile: Synthesis launches on PC on March 8th, you'll be able to check out the full list of challenges to complete for these rewards.

Betrayal League Migration

The Betrayal league will end at Mar 04, 2019 4:00 PM (EST) or 1PM Monday March 4th (PST). At this time, we will bring the realm down to begin migration. Each version of that league will migrate to its parent league. For example, if you're playing Betrayal SSF your characters and progress will merge to Standard SSF. Private Leagues with the Betrayal mod will remain until their duration ends but they'll lose the Betrayal mod.

Here is some information you'll want to know about the migration:
  • Your azurite from the Betrayal league will be added to your Standard league azurite.
  • Your deepest Delve mine will be the one that remains in the parent league.
  • Your unveiled mods will be carried over to Standard but you'll need to wait until you see Jun again before you can access them.

Best of luck with your current and future challenges!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
IGN Aaemu/Aaeboo/Aaebu, etc...
Hardcore Challenge Leagues
Bring back pre-nerf Invasion!
Helmet is a bit disappointing. Wings and pet look nice, but it seems like it will be hard to find other armor that fits well. Too sci-fi for the fantasy sets that have been released in the past.
Last edited by Owlert on Mar 3, 2019, 6:43:04 PM
I wish there would be some exclusive reward for ppl grinding 40/40.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 3, 2019, 6:59:49 PM
not bad
Getting all tingly in my privite no-no place!
BLAMT!
:O those wings tho
twitch.tv/thefacelessgamer
Last edited by mooomooo1761 on Mar 3, 2019, 6:44:39 PM
not too bad

Edit: Thats the Betrayal challenge trophy though! :D
Last edited by Yeenaa on Mar 3, 2019, 6:44:57 PM
WINGS HERE I COME
They are very disappointing. Only the wings are kinda OK, the helmet and the pet are honestly TERRIBLE....

:/
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info