Thanks you for healing my wrist pain with the new Auto-Pickup filter action !

"
Bakudan wrote:
if you got Wrist pain :

1 - got a vertical/ergonomic mouse (in a week you will be as good as a normal mouse for precision, just need pratice)
2 - use a mousepad with the moss border that relief the arm
3 do some hand and shoulder relaxation 1-2min every hours (there is some youtube hand streching and stuff about it, look for "canal carpien".
4 stop freaking play for 8hours without a break.

I do 8hours of insane vectorial/3d work clicking and +5-6h of gaming everyday too, since more than 10years, those are the solutions if you wanna keep putting pressure on your hands. ( or you gonna have some hand surgy later and that's not something that fix the problem forever...)

Also another pretty usefull solution to halve the PoE clicking (i did this since 2 years its pretty effective), bind the movement input to SPACE, and just let your thumb on space while picking the direction whith the mouse cursor, way less clicks.

(shoulder relaxation and ergonomic mouse resolved 75% of my pain alone, i had real trouble to work at some point^^)

Thanks this is nice stuff, yes i know such mouses are available, but i'm afraid of performances, simply do (your job + gaming) x top ranking, so you know why i made a topic.

"
Fruz wrote:
It's amazing how some think that they have to play PoE, they cannot stop, and anything wrong comes from the game and never from themselves.

Pooping clueless comments is the only thing you can do.

@all others thanks you for the +1s !! :D <3
"
Universalis wrote:
"
Bakudan wrote:
if you got Wrist pain :

1 - got a vertical/ergonomic mouse (in a week you will be as good as a normal mouse for precision, just need pratice)
2 - use a mousepad with the moss border that relief the arm
3 do some hand and shoulder relaxation 1-2min every hours (there is some youtube hand streching and stuff about it, look for "canal carpien".
4 stop freaking play for 8hours without a break.

I do 8hours of insane vectorial/3d work clicking and +5-6h of gaming everyday too, since more than 10years, those are the solutions if you wanna keep putting pressure on your hands. ( or you gonna have some hand surgy later and that's not something that fix the problem forever...)

Also another pretty usefull solution to halve the PoE clicking (i did this since 2 years its pretty effective), bind the movement input to SPACE, and just let your thumb on space while picking the direction whith the mouse cursor, way less clicks.

(shoulder relaxation and ergonomic mouse resolved 75% of my pain alone, i had real trouble to work at some point^^)

Thanks this is nice stuff, yes i know such mouses are available, but i'm afraid of performances, simply do (your job + gaming) x top ranking, so you know why i made a topic.

"
Fruz wrote:
It's amazing how some think that they have to play PoE, they cannot stop, and anything wrong comes from the game and never from themselves.

Pooping clueless comments is the only thing you can do.

@all others thanks you for the +1s !! :D <3

Thanks for what?
this is a bad troll thread and even worse if its not a troll...
There will NEVER EVER be an auto pickup in PoE.
You are taking precious space of feedback and suggestions with ur thread.
I facepalm every time i see this..
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

There is already one for Azurite. So ?

Seems you are saying 'troll' like some others are saying 'fake news'.
Stop your negative comments or i will report you.
"
Universalis wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

There is already one for Azurite. So ?

Seems you are saying 'troll' like some others are saying 'fake news'.
Stop your negative comments or i will report you.

azurite is not a currency...
+ im not gonna discuss how PoE will shape in future with a troll :D
you have nothing to add here. report all you want :D
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
That image just triggered my phobia. Thanks for that.
that image is absoulutely disgusting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info