Can we download patch earlier

Hello, can you add some alternative download or relase it earlier? Beacause when league starts i can download it on 11pm in my time. You can just close the server few hours earlier give the file to download and open as ussual.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2019, 3:07:17 AM
I honestly do not think many players would like this to actually happen.
I think that I would be OK with say a two hour shutdown and only for the League start patch. Longer than two hours and it seems to start being an inconvenience. (So you have two hours to download and get set - and that would be for two hours prior to the "usual start time", not two hours after that time.) I can see where different players would have differing tolerances for how much down time is acceptable though. But is there another reason that some players might object - like perhaps those with really fast connections losing their "traditional" start advantage?
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I think that two hours will be just fine. The perfect option will be something like torrent download on pc, but i asume that its impossible.
I would love for this to be an option but sadly I do not see it happening. I know that download speeds aren't consistent across countries, which really screws up the launch for some people.
Here is your official answer:

Path of Exile: Synthesis on Xbox One will launch at Mar 11, 2019 11:00 PM or at 3pm March 11th (PST). Downtime will begin for deployment at Mar 11, 2019 9:00 PM. Please note that this update will require a full redownload of the game. We are very sorry for the inconvenience of having to redownload the entire game. We understand this isn't ideal. The reason the update requires a full redownload is because we've re-worked the file system which is an important change to pave the way for future tech improvements and to minimise potential future memory issues.

(my timezone is gmt +1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info