[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

https://pastebin.com/ip7ba7Rv

Anyone interested in buying out the gear? Done with this build.
Currently having a lot of fun with this build, almost done all T13s. I've noticed my survivability going down, is it worth respeccing into slayer (from inquisitor)? Is there an optimal level to do this?

Thanks!
Seems like this build is going to be heavily gutted in 3.7:

- WO nerfed
- Crit Multi nodes removed
- Warlord's Mark nuked

I guess it will survive, but likely to lose a good amount of DPS and clearing speed.

It was a fun build while it lasted.
So the WO nerfs might not be that bad. It lost 50% DPS while not channeling, but while channeling the DPS is the same, only range got nerfed by 20%. Which means the clear speed is much worse now because you have to stop and channel much more, but single target DPS is the same. Idk if it's still worth it.
"
LightningTP wrote:
So the WO nerfs might not be that bad. It lost 50% DPS while not channeling, but while channeling the DPS is the same, only range got nerfed by 20%. Which means the clear speed is much worse now because you have to stop and channel much more, but single target DPS is the same. Idk if it's still worth it.

I don't really understand what they wanted to do. From what I understand it now has a longer duration, but you have to channel it more often... What's the point of these combined?
I understand that they wanted to reduce the clear speed, but something like a movement speed reduction while you have WO would've been a much better option imo.
Seems like they wanted to delete pure WO as a viable option because they see memes about everyone playing WO and it hurts their plans to force a melee league.
So after 3.7 hit I took this build into Lair of the Hydra (I play Standard anyway). WO nerf is noticeably annoying while map clearing, you have to stop and channel more often than before. Boss damage seems comparable to what was before. Had no troubles killing Hydra. I guess the build is still very much playable if you don't mind somewhat slower clear speed.
"
LightningTP wrote:
So after 3.7 hit I took this build into Lair of the Hydra (I play Standard anyway). WO nerf is noticeably annoying while map clearing, you have to stop and channel more often than before. Boss damage seems comparable to what was before. Had no troubles killing Hydra. I guess the build is still very much playable if you don't mind somewhat slower clear speed.

yes winter orb in legion feels really bad and slow
i hate it now
shouldn't have bought wo mtx :(
is this build 3.7 ready?

I loaded up 7.6 but didn't see acuities as an option. is it just swappble as an increase in leech?
Nice build, i make this on Legion, AMAZING, but i did not find the information of the pantheon, which you recommend please?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info