[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
5. Progression from a league starter to an end game beast

Any chance that you do this?
Hello :)
I Have a another Question.
in the "misc" stand my maximum life leech is total 990 per second.
When i use me Amuelete with 0,4 Cold Damage Leech as Life will my Life leech not really scale up. Ist only 20-30 life per Second. Or is it not Right calculated from poe?

When the Leech with the Amulete is really so low, can i Need another or any tipps?

Thx for your help :)

//EDIT I Play no Slayer /elental and im 85. i have 4,9k Life and 2k Energy Shield. I must say the Damage is very good single and cleer Speed.
Nice build :)
Last edited by juffy01 on Mar 16, 2019, 2:23:33 PM
"
juffy01 wrote:
Hello :)
I Have a another Question.
in the "misc" stand my maximum life leech is total 990 per second.
When i use me Amuelete with 0,4 Cold Damage Leech as Life will my Life leech not really scale up. Ist only 20-30 life per Second. Or is it not Right calculated from poe?

When the Leech with the Amulete is really so low, can i Need another or any tipps?

Thx for your help :)

//EDIT I Play no Slayer /elental and im 85. i have 4,9k Life and 2k Energy Shield. I must say the Damage is very good single and cleer Speed.
Nice build :)

max life leech = 20% of maximum life

max es leech = 10% of maximum es (without Ghost Reaver)

if 0.4% damage > 20% max life, it doesnt matter will it be 0.4% or 2% or 5%
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 16, 2019, 4:01:54 PM
ok thanks for your help.

Do i have this Right.
My Spear( one of them make 6k dps) and my Winter Orb make 3k per Shot.
Each hit will be add on my max life leech to the maximum of 20% from my max Life?

6000 Dps per Second with one Spear (5 total) make Leech per Spear 24
total only 100 Life?
The Same with the WinterOrb.
have i really so a low life leech?
How craft or become another Player with scion the max leech?

Sryy for the Noob Questions :) but i will master it :)
When im crafting the gloves... Since I went Inquistor over slayer, should I drop the mod '% increased damage while leeching'?

Since I won't be leeching nearly as much. Thinking of dropping that one in place for projectiles pierce. I know there are a few mods to pick from, but trying to maximize DPS on the gloves also.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 16, 2019, 6:26:55 PM
Like you can just paste gloves into Path of Building and check dmg with different mods?
Well more so the question is, is the leech mod worth it if you're not a slayer? Im not sure I can check that in PoB.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 16, 2019, 10:48:49 PM
"
"
Hi, just started your build (lvl25 by now) and selected all nodes around the scion hub. Is there a trick to move on to another hub ? I cannot activate any of starter nodes of whatever hub (except Scion), because of "Requirements not met".
Many thanks in advance :)
Cheers

This is a unique characteristic of the ascendant. If you travel to the end of the ascendancy path of your choice you will have the option to spend an ascendancy point to start at path of the other characters.

http://prntscr.com/ms9f1e

tldr : You need to invest 5 ascendancy points to do this and hence it is something that you will only get to do much later in the game.

... gladly made it to the last level of the labyrinth and were now able to free up quite some nodes as the witch hub came into use:)

I am very grateful to you for giving me -through your detailed guide- such an insight into all the game mechanics involved and the crafting methodology. Especially the latter one has always been a mystery to me.

While leveling up I started catching a glimpse of how much expertise and knowledge of yours went into this build - not even sure that I fully understand all the details already, now at lvl 84 ...

You have my utmost respect for coming up with such a great build, sharing it and taking the time to write it up and teach noobies like me, how it all works!!!
Thanks again and again :))
Last edited by RohtarSparkWitch on Mar 17, 2019, 1:18:07 AM
Does "cold damage leeched as life" mod is our only way to get leech life from mods? :( then we MUST HAVE 1 amulet or ring that have cold damage life leech right?
"
Does "cold damage leeched as life" mod is our only way to get leech life from mods? :( then we MUST HAVE 1 amulet or ring that have cold damage life leech right?

Yes you must have such Mode on your Equipment or you use the curse warlock Marc that give us 2 %

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info