[3.9] A.B. No More Vaal Pact 100% spell suppression // 50% - 50% block // 20m+ DPS

I was referring to %life regen. Not net gain. And yes, the case was belt with "increased recovery") ammys are a bit expensive and I have yet to unveil increased damage while leeching)
"
I was referring to %life regen. Not net gain. And yes, the case was belt with "increased recovery") ammys are a bit expensive and I have yet to unveil increased damage while leeching)

i need all your pob to compare the difference, with only this picture are difficult.

yes carnage its super ok for start the build
Btw, why not just zerker?

With the same tree you loose 300 life, 200 leech and 400 regen, but you get + 4mil dps. Its not worth it? Just asking.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 19, 2019, 5:14:31 PM
"
Btw, why not just zerker?

With the same tree you loose 300 life, 200 leech and 400 regen, but you get + 4mil dps. Its not worth it? Just asking.

in gereral im not a big fan of berserker, his rages drain all your life.
Started this build thinking about the best leech/life sustain i can get and with berserker isnt possible.

probably you can get more dps with the new berserker right now, but loose all regen/leech.
Oh, yes, the drain. You are correct.

Minor update. Did 2nd lab at 43lvl. If any one will be doing this build, get Ezomyte hold uniq helmet to get rid from stuns. Ussual mobs can stun you, but Izaro simply stunlocs without it.

Is it me or sion-zerker leech instance is shorter than ussual 5s?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 19, 2019, 6:35:24 PM
So, i am finishing acr 10 atm. Onlynfinished two labs. Sitting at 3k hp, and getting oneshotted often. Also blade flurry feels slow, the area of effect is tiny, this drives me nuts. Still running TT ring. After 20 aps MS it feels really horrible. Will it get better? What other skills are viable without severe dps loss? Is it possible to hybrid frost bladesnwith zerker? Champion is great, but I like the idea of overleeching. Or champ is more tanky?

That being sayed I must also point out, that I am still using tabula and anti stun helmet. For weapon I have good roll echimonjis.
Six linked loreweave, but still few levels to it.
Thanks.

I mean I see you wrote, that you used different skills, but the tree? Should be altered for each, or I can atleasr try phys based with the same tree?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 20, 2019, 2:32:13 PM
"
So, i am finishing acr 10 atm. Onlynfinished two labs. Sitting at 3k hp, and getting oneshotted often. Also blade flurry feels slow, the area of effect is tiny, this drives me nuts. Still running TT ring. After 20 aps MS it feels really horrible. Will it get better? What other skills are viable without severe dps loss? Is it possible to hybrid frost bladesnwith zerker? Champion is great, but I like the idea of overleeching. Or champ is more tanky?

That being sayed I must also point out, that I am still using tabula and anti stun helmet. For weapon I have good roll echimonjis.
Six linked loreweave, but still few levels to it.
Thanks.

I mean I see you wrote, that you used different skills, but the tree? Should be altered for each, or I can atleasr try phys based with the same tree?

As i said in the levelling and budget section i used lycosidae shield for 100% chance to hit. what your hit chance ?

lion roar for a melee build is mandatory for better dps.

in your main link i see 2 faster attack support(isnt cumulative), conc effect(use increased area for mapping)

champion is more damage then slayer, but i love overleech. berserker is more damage but nothing for defence.

depending what skill you wanna use, for example for elemental skill like frost blade i grab winter spirit for full conversion. for double strike you can use this tree, bu is always up to you personalize your char
Faster is there cuz i swapped armor.

Can I dish out similar tovflurry dps with consecrated path?

With ichimonjis hit chance 100%

Well, after reaching level 68 I equipped my gear and only now I realized, that I will not be able to get enough int and resists on rings and ammy mid league. Not just jewelry with all needed stats to ers + increased ele + life + int + leech mods, but its very expensive. I don't see how I can cap it wihout making build lot worse than pob link, and making it half descent. So RIP for me.

https://pastebin.com/AigeJxVw
"

Well, after reaching level 68 I equipped my gear and only now I realized, that I will not be able to get enough int and resists on rings and ammy mid league. Not just jewelry with all needed stats to ers + increased ele + life + int + leech mods, but its very expensive. I don't see how I can cap it wihout making build lot worse than pob link, and making it half descent. So RIP for me.

https://pastebin.com/AigeJxVw

it is unthinkable to reach 68 and already have all the OP gear.
At that lvl the game is just started.

there are a lot of step you must do for end game gear.

you can get a good rings for 10c or so (http://poe.trade/search/izunahakuronok)
ele damage isnt mandatory

on your current rings there are so low resistances

or if you need int you can get +30 int from tree before better gear, isnt only 1 point. and refounf it later

Abyssus isnt mandaroty, specially for league starter when your survivability isnt the best. look for a rare elm with res if need it. whitout talking about abyssus and labs and gereral safe mapping .or starkonja

same is for tombfist, isnt mandatory, look the rare one in budget section with some res .

and before get duelist starting point you should have the raider ascendancy.
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jun 21, 2019, 11:06:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info