I need help on the mf build, I can't cope with the boss of the burial chambers

Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 11:17:12 AM
Imo, it is probably a better idea to build purely on elemental damage rather than use the miniature amount of phys damage your bow gives in comparison. That being said, vicious projectiles can definitely be replaced with something better. For example, you can choose added cold damage. Moreover, you should use other jewels, such as eyes with flat elemental damage.

In regards to the tree, you don't need/want winter spirit since you can choose other nodes that will help you further. For example, you can choose more life from Herbalism and or Heartseeker.

Looking at your auras, I'm not sure if you actually need Charisma (on the tree) unless if your mana feels really bad in which case you can take one mana leech node for that. Moreover, herald of ice linked with coh and projectile weakness wont help you since coh would most likely apply after killing mobs. Consider using assassin's mark or something else in place of projectile weakness. Hatred scales off of phys, which I suggest isn't such a great idea, so try Wrath.

Mechanically, the boss is relatively tough, even when it was t3 last league. My advice is to not kill mobs/kill them before "activating" the boss.

Edit: You don't need piercing shots on the tree, u already have pierce. Also, you have random jewels in nodes that you haven't taken, dont think you need those there. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053 try to build off of something like this
Last edited by PiMaster123 on Feb 22, 2019, 12:51:35 PM
Thank you very much! I reviewed the tree of skills, changed a lot, taking into account your words, and the build, bought a little Jewel, and now I farm with ease! Again, thank you!

I want to add you should buy a lot of blessed orbs and use it on all your gear to get perfect roll on your implicits (like 40 life headhunter, 15 rarity gold rings etc) it's cheap so you might as well do it.

Also for Toradno shot I would remove Vicious Projectiles and Pierce. Replace them with Added Cold Damage and Mirage Archer. Pierce happens first, then Fork, then Chain when it comes to projectiles, so if you have pierce, it means you need to hit multiple targets with that arrow before it ever forks, and that basically means most of the time you just never Fork in the first place, which is bad since Fork is so much better than pierce.
Last edited by FlayerX on Feb 26, 2019, 8:44:35 PM
A huge amount of your dmg as a MF ele bow character comes from good abyss jewels.. actually for almost any build really. If your dmg is low I guarantee it's because you have crap tier jewels. Follow a good guide to know what to look for, but basically, you want life and t1 flat ele with bows/attack rolls on all your jewels. Try for all your jewels to have at least 2 t1/t2 dmg props and a life roll or QoL like onslaught or movement speed to start, then slowly upgrade them all to 4 prop jewels. Make sure you don't waste any of the 3 properties on something that is useless for your build or a low tier dmg roll. You can try your luck rolling them yourself by buying ilvl83 searching eye abyss jewels, but that can be a gamble. Better off to buy yourself a solid 3-4 good quality jewels to start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info