Where are the Masters in Standard?

I'm not "new" to PoE; I've been playing for about a year. I completed 38 challenges in Delve, which was the only league I had ever played. I was really excited about the Betrayal expansion, until it arrived and I literally had no clue what I was doing.

I tried to follow tutorials, watch videos, read Reddits, ect., trying to understand the mechanics and what had happened to the Masters, yet I could never understand. THe whole "imprison" or "bargain" system just led me to randomly click whatever just to get it off the screen. It actually ended up making me quit the game for a few months because it was annoying how I didn't understand and there wasn't a clear explanation to be found.

Fast forward to today, when I log back into Standard just to play around since it's way too late to deal with the league: I have no idea where all the Masters have gone in Standard either.

No matter how many ways I search for an answer to this stupid problem, I can't find one. People in general chat literally won't answer me when I ask. There isn't even the slightest tutorial explaining what is going on/ has happened in-game (unless I completely missed it somehow and it's a screen that only gets shown once.)

Please...someone tell me how to get Zana and the others back into my Hideout... I like this game and I would like to continue playing.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2019, 6:25:28 AM
"
masterMARCUSx wrote:
I'm not "new" to PoE; I've been playing for about a year. I completed 38 challenges in Delve, which was the only league I had ever played. I was really excited about the Betrayal expansion, until it arrived and I literally had no clue what I was doing.

I tried to follow tutorials, watch videos, read Reddits, ect., trying to understand the mechanics and what had happened to the Masters, yet I could never understand. THe whole "imprison" or "bargain" system just led me to randomly click whatever just to get it off the screen. It actually ended up making me quit the game for a few months because it was annoying how I didn't understand and there wasn't a clear explanation to be found.

Fast forward to today, when I log back into Standard just to play around since it's way too late to deal with the league: I have no idea where all the Masters have gone in Standard either.

No matter how many ways I search for an answer to this stupid problem, I can't find one. People in general chat literally won't answer me when I ask. There isn't even the slightest tutorial explaining what is going on/ has happened in-game (unless I completely missed it somehow and it's a screen that only gets shown once.)

Please...someone tell me how to get Zana and the others back into my Hideout... I like this game and I would like to continue playing.

Old masters are gone. You might need to encounter Nico, Einhar and Alva and then invite them to your hideout.
If Zana isn't in the templar... whatever it was where she usually gives the first map, you could click Edit in your hideout and check the items there.
I had the prophecy giving one there for some reason.
Einhar is in act 2 town, Nico is in act 4. Alva is in act 7.
Last edited by imanubcake on Feb 22, 2019, 6:29:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info