What are the best scaling characters with aurabot?

Hello,
i need some sugestions about what to play with aurabot in new league as a league starter. I want to know what are the most profitable(in terms of dmg and defense) builds to scale with aurabot.
I know tornado shot is pretty good with it,but im not sure if there is potential to farm end game bosses.

Thanks for all help:)
Last edited by Warsicek on Feb 21, 2019, 10:41:05 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2019, 11:23:46 PM
Are you planning to play hardcore or something? Tornado shot does just fine without aurabots for map clear, and glacial cascade does just fine for bossing. But if you're playing hardcore, really powerful aurabots can make either also be really safe, which is desirable.

If you're not playing hardcore then the only real point of an aurabot in 2019 imo is deep delving with a molten striker.
Well, ill be playing with my friend softcore,so we are looking for some good combo with aurabot...and saying that aurabot is only good in deep delve is little bit funny...
I'm just saying, if you're trying to be "meta", there's no point in mapping that way anymore. Aurabots were more desirable when builds in general were worse. It's now possible to do everything as fast as possible without an aurabot.

Asking "what build is best augmented by an aurabot" is like asking "what build is decidedly mediocre right now".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info