[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

What fossils should I use for bow craft?
"
mseabird wrote:

Coming soon!

How to manage mana without any mana leech / blood magic ?
use one Mana leech node near Vitality void or essence sap
"
Alizae wrote:
How to manage mana without any mana leech / blood magic ?

As mentioned above, we have mana leech via the node leading towards 'Essence Sap'.
ok Uber Elder down, 2 times one death.
Slayer nerf sucks hard, and it wasnt cheap to get a good boss dps
Very nice gear. How do you guys farm currency so fast? I dropped my first exalt yesterday :)
"
kelandi wrote:
ok Uber Elder down, 2 times one death.
Slayer nerf sucks hard, and it wasnt cheap to get a good boss dps

Good to hear the build worked, and yes it's not a cheap build :(.
"
CrazyFlik wrote:
Very nice gear. How do you guys farm currency so fast? I dropped my first exalt yesterday :)

Grind hard and smart xD. Find the activity you like and monetize it.

First, Sorry for my English. I hope the translation is fine.
I bought the Unnatural Instinct and the two Might of the Meek, I only had fifteen exalted, I have 7 left, what else could I buy so that it works up to 10 tier maps and cultivate it to buy the rest of the equipment ????
"
bonguero wrote:

First, Sorry for my English. I hope the translation is fine.
I bought the Unnatural Instinct and the two Might of the Meek, I only had fifteen exalted, I have 7 left, what else could I buy so that it works up to 10 tier maps and cultivate it to buy the rest of the equipment ????

100% The bow, its the centerpiece of the build and what makes it deal so much dmg. After that get Xoph's Blood and level 21 elemental hit for your single target setup, and try to go for kaoms rather soonish to get ur hp up to make it feel better overall.

Actually kelandi above here in the comments has pretty decent gear, should aim for something like that and build up to what I have presented in my gear section.

Again the most important part is the double dmg bow with crit chance/multi (preferably high aps bow - Thicket).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info