Upcoming Timelines! Betrayal Packs Ending

"
mega2k0 wrote:
....... <--Insert here any braindead reply u like (choose from : nice or gg or wow or kek or sweet or pogchamp or ok or hype or cool or race? or flashback?)

just watch those below

So im not the only one being pissed off by that. I mean, I can't really get angry at people for plain expressing themselves, but damn the NPC factor is strong. (and it dum)
מגניב
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Automaton and skill effect sale please Bex!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Sounds good! I hope the new patch brings increased FPS optimization.
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
Last edited by TirNaNog on Feb 17, 2019, 6:36:41 PM
Packs should stack and stay forever, I'm still waiting on my Path of Exile hoodie. I hope it comes soon *prays*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
o,0
Please scrap betrayal. Its terrible.

And yes, I know they "leaked" the atlas marker pre the league start and that they never listen, certainly not now they have Tencent on board.

But I'm still going to say it. Scrap it.
No one will talk about the ps4 delay (Again!?!?!?) ? Seriously, it was supposed to be released in december, i understood the first delay,but now again...
"Our intentions for the future of Betrayal will be announced alongside the full details of the 3.6.0 expansion (Tuesday, February 19th (PST). "

Full details means league information and patch notes?
"
Jegro wrote:
but i still need trial of piercing truth
It took me until level 88 to get that lab. :(
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info