ive given up :(

In the grand schemes 2% is a pretty good chance when compared to other games... At least they are giving verterans and forum posters a better chance. I believe I saw Chris post it's over 100x higher chance to get a key if you are active in the community.
Ya, that'll work.
:/ all hope is lost
Dammit man! *shakes by the collar* Hope is never lost, only misplaced! *slaps face*
Oh Demon Alcohol
Hang in, it will be worth the wait.
damn... around december for open beta? that sucks.
"
Riverblink wrote:
closed betas are never THAT long you're exaggerating

Go to the front page on the PoE website and scroll down to the news feed (below the effing timer). There is an interview with Chris done by diablo.incgamers and Chris states they hope to have OB ready "late this year or early the next."

CBs are normally much shorter in your experience, probably, because you are used to them being largely just stress tests and final tweaks. This CB is meant to introduce massive changes and work on balance.
I've given up... Kind of.... I'm still checking back every day for my name to pop up, checking my email in case I missed it.... But, I think I won't be getting a key. I'm just one of those "unlucky" people...Even though it's a random generator -_-..
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
going to get key sooner or later best not to think about it for a while, do something else

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info