Community Showcase

"
vio wrote:
"
Außenseiter wrote:
The single fact that paid specialized stash tabs even exist as opposed to being integral part of default stash is the first and biggest signpost about how POE is business first consumers later.
I'm not hating as well, I love this game, but this is just business now, not a passion project as it was initially.

stash tabs and char slots were the first mtx the game ever had. decorational stuff came much later.

stash and stash enhancements are the solid ground the game is standing on.
all the shiny mtx are given away for free as league and race rewards are thrown after you for tip money with mtx boxes.

of course it's business first, how do you want to longtime employ talented folks with no business plan? as a startup you may get some guys working for free in some basements but after a year they want succeess or look for other job opportunities in more successful companies.

What if, just imagine it, what if
Spoiler
they only sold cosmetics

A man can dream.
We need this cake...
ИХИХИХИХИХИИХИХИХИХИХХИ
I love the amount of detail in the last betrayal. Instantly one of my favourites
... . . . ...
"
Außenseiter wrote:

What if, just imagine it, what if they only sold cosmetics
A man can dream.

with only decorational mtx the game wouldn't exist in the first place.

free to play & no pay to win only works with some elements to nudge nudge players into paying at least the entrance fee.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I was hopping to find more of these magazine with the QR code. Too bad, they are truly awesome !
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
Very beautiful art from Desadaptado2!!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
The magazine cover was *most* EPIC!

And yeah... I would like to know what to do with all of those old trash div cards.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

I have already seen it somewhere.
Still no PS4 Release, boring.
IGN: Grombakh
Bold choice, showcasing that Tora artwork.

I approve.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info