xbox could be great but...

Hi,

PC gamer recently trying the Xbox version, it seems great but... there are a few buts.....

1: No chat? Eeermmm 1 of the biggest thing... noticed is... on PC the comunity (excluding salty people) is fricking... absolutely awesome compared to other games..

on XBOX... i say. what comunity? is it a multiplayer game? it feels like a single player game... no chat, no way to private message or communicate in any way with that 1 other person in town..

So in short, what is the ETA on implementing it?

2: Party, no way to do that from within the game..(i prefer solo btw, but i like getting my uber lab sometime this year with my luck..) i just bought this Xbox, the clubs don't seem active, so how to play with people..

3: Trading on pc: go to website, add mods, find item buy item,

On xbox it's a joke,are you serious?, in the manifesto you say make selling/buying the item you find easier.. (if someone actually accepts the trade....) but make finding the item harder (read it as "make it as impossible we can") ..

I also hear that items must go about the rares, not uniques.. serious? How are we supposed to find that item with the 4 mods you want/need... it's a joke. Create at least a filter per line (can even be the same filter you use now, separated by ";" or whatever you prefer) or an extensive search field aka the tradesites i rather spend configuring that for an hour then looking 100 tabs of xxxxx amount of items... pc trading is so much better.. and that's even expressed very very lightly)

4: Since no chat, new players that take a peak at the game really have no clue, and cannot even ask where/how to start, there is no reference to this website (they are Xboxers... )An in game web-browser that defaults to the path of exile wiki would be useful.. or create some guide..

5: i just started last week so i probably have more soon enough.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Feb 13, 2019, 2:24:01 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 5:56:02 AM
If you play hardcore there is also the inevitable death by lag spike. That said, I've played a fuckton on PC and prefer Xbox for all its faults. I had a great time this league on SC but inevitably succumbed to the siren call of SSFHC. Decided the Waggle Cold DoT Occultist would be a breeze and it really is. I'm pretty sure I could kill Uber Elder on the thing if I could not make any idiotic mistakes. Sadly I make a lot of idiotic mistakes and then there's the lag spikes. Every time you go into darkness in a delve or pop the altar in the bestiary there is a tiny chance your screen will freeze and you will die. Very Russian roulette.
Ai, yea i can imagine that's annoying, is this on the xbox S or xbox X? I haven't done beasts on the xbox S(i play on S) yet so i gonna try and see how that goes with my build, i imagine certain builds will be more resilient to it (trapper, winter orb, blade vortex) because a 1 sec freeze won't stop you doing damage).

I read somewhere the game was originally for the x box X so i can imagine it's a bit a optimization thing, since play station might run into the same things we might expect more optimization coming.

I also like the relaxed playtyle on Xbox alot to, but it won't gold me back to invest a bit in the game on xbox, there is stashtab sale so i finaly can get me some tabs haha :) which is much needed on semi-ssf mode :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info