Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.10] Storm Brand Assassin | Crit based | In depth/PoB update | Deathless Uber Elder | All Content!

Great build! Was wondering g what you’d recommend to replace void batteries for a league start, seeing as they’re 2-3ex rn.
Nice guide man, just one question my friend and I want to play Brands skill next league, but there is the question with brand limit is it per character or per mob?
Wiki doesn't say, just "two brands" and cannot be shared, I suppose we both will have "runebinder" keystone, my understanding is that way 4 brands will attach to the enemy, but again is not clear, back in 2018 when released only one player brands could attach, which is nonsense to me.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Nice guide man, just one question my friend and I want to play Brands skill next league, but there is the question with brand limit is it per character or per mob?
Wiki doesn't say, just "two brands" and cannot be shared, I suppose we both will have "runebinder" keystone, my understanding is that way 4 brands will attach to the enemy, but again is not clear, back in 2018 when released only one player brands could attach, which is nonsense to me.

It should be per mob iirc, so only two max will be attached with runebinder. Might've changed but i don't think thats the case. My bad read the question wrongly previously.
Last edited by Balalaba on Nov 23, 2019, 7:03:32 PM
Goodday.

I startet this league with my "own" take on this build and mainly used this guide for Item suggestions. I'm just Level 79 now so there are still a few easy Skillpoints to grow (to enable going Mom) and basically just began Mapping up to T4 yesterday, basically blasting thru Maps (well, the Metabosses take some time, but no issues so far).

Comparing "my" tree with the one in the OP i wonder the following:
Isn't the Disciple of the Forbidden-Wheel worth it?
It grants: 8% Manareg, 8% Critchance, 5% Critmulti, 5% Dmg per Powercharge for a total of 6 Skillpoints (2 Travelpoints).
The alternative to this, if also speccing DMG, would probably be getting the Crackling Speed and the Throatseeker nodes or one side of the heart of thunder Wheel?

Am I totally off that Crackling Speed/Throatseeker doesn't win out here, especially once you got 9 Charges (I'm just at 7 atm)?

I also plan to get the Mistwalker-Ascendancy, it seems to win out hands down over Opportunistic? At least if I understand Elusive correctly.

Critique of my Char/Build is very welcome :)
Last edited by aDoreMe on Dec 16, 2019, 5:20:22 AM
I am following your post/build. Can you create a change log so we know when you make important updates? This way we do not need to read all of the posts. I know there are 3 pages now, but there maybe hundreds later.
Last edited by Skyeluna62 on Mar 27, 2020, 8:32:09 PM
Hey Skyeluna62,

Thanks for checking out the guide and I am glad you've enjoyed the build and commented on it! I have now updated the PoB with Brand clusters in mind along with general changes on the skill tree as a whole. I also put what I thought would be good new items to use to increase the effectiveness of the build. If you have any questions feel free to comment again or check out the stream!

Thanks!

Kevic
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
Hey there, thanks for the guide. I'm looking for a build that can act as a delirium league starter and eventually scale into endgame. I have a large budget in standard, so at the end of the league I want to use my budget to turn this guy into a deep delver (1500+). I see several people have similar builds in delirium down to that level. Would your build be a good option as:
1. league starter
2. scale into league endgame
3. be used as a deep delver with a large budget down the road
Thanks!
Hey Kevduf200,

1. League start - Orb of storms/arc miner until lily act 5 then switch to stormbrand - OR if you have a friend who is starting as a witch or templar you can have them purchase it for you. stormbrand is a strong single target and great for the beginning as you wont have issues with the story bosses. Another thing to note is that if you put chain linked with storm brand your map clear becomes much much smoother until inpulsa or herald of ice.

2. There are a large amount of upgrade paths for this build with the top-end/expensive pushing towards an eternity shroud style build - which can get very very expensive. An example upgrade path would be this: Tabula > Shroud of the Lightless > Inpulsa > crafted Rare > Eternity Shroud

3. For deep delve there are a few options. i am personally not super familiar with delving as deep as 1500 but conceptually you have some choices which are based on personal choice of chest piece! inpulsa's for explodey if you feel you need clear in delve or eternity shroud if you wanted more damage in general! With Eternity Shroud you can craft almost every piece of gear you use and as an assassin you have some strong built in defensive's(elusive) and damage(power charges).

Thanks for the questions and I hope to see you in game!

Kevic
Twitch.tv/Kevic
Guide Forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461277
Thank you I will give it a try
Do we aim to have any leech on this build? Also, what name do I use to in game chat with you? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info