[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

This build works just great in 3.11. Not the same as before nerfs, still strong and fun to play though.
Yeah, I'm just starting and got shit gear. lvl 82 atm, just grinding though map tiers.

Nevers played brand before but the damage is here. I'm playing without brand recall, just by recasting.
First time playing brands, this guide is really helpful
Just a small suggestion for your guide: it'd be helpful for new players if the gems listed in the guide were colored text to align with their gem color.

Thank you for your effort, I've come back to this guide multiple leagues as a leveling guide while building an aurabot, when leveling out of groups.
Nvm found another build, this one seems deserted and so misguiding.
Last edited by darkwolf004 on Jun 29, 2020, 6:07:44 AM
@darkwolf004

which guide you took now?
Newbie here and at the end game now, doing T1-3 maps. This build doesn't feel fluid at all and seems very slow. I have to cast orbs in front of packs because I quickly lose mana if I get hit cause of MoM.

I am barely using Flame Dash cause of Whirling Blades and mana shortage. Is this normal?
I have no use for Brand Recall, maybe cause I'm outgeared for my tier of maps.
Any tips on what to do or how to optimize my gear?

Gear:
I notice you have haste socketed. Are you running haste aura? That's probably too much mana reserved for this build. If you use haste you want vaal haste which is an activated ability that doesn't reserve any mana.

Also make sure you have a mana flask with instant or fast recovery. You will be popping this a lot, and that's totally normal.

Note that there are two reasons for brand recall. One is to move your brands to where the enemies are, and two is to keep arcane surge up. Your arcane surge is over leveled. You want the activation cost of your arcane surge to be equal to the cost of your brand recall. This way you can have it up constantly, giving you a nice damage and regen and cast speed boost.

Hope this helps.
Life is short. Deal with it.
Just came here to pick p a build so I can kill Dominus with a Templar for the achievement. Pulled the pastebin into PoB and noticed it's a 3.10 tree with 111 nodes allocated. Upgrade to 3.11 and there are now 110 nodes allocated. For my purposes (which will be just Act 3 completion) I don't think it matters, but just out of curiosity, what's the node tha gets unallocated?
"
UtherSRG wrote:
Just came here to pick p a build so I can kill Dominus with a Templar for the achievement. Pulled the pastebin into PoB and noticed it's a 3.10 tree with 111 nodes allocated. Upgrade to 3.11 and there are now 110 nodes allocated. For my purposes (which will be just Act 3 completion) I don't think it matters, but just out of curiosity, what's the node tha gets unallocated?

And Dominus is now dead. I was playing SSF for this run, but Gravicious killed me a couple times, so I "borrowed" a bunch of uniques to finish off the Act and kill the boss. After swapping things out, my HoT was so strong that I barely needed to use Storm Brand! LOL! Here's my final PoB: https://pastebin.com/K5diBM7V

On to Shadow and Scion....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info