[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

"
Deathwish98 wrote:
Hi i'm currently playing this build as my league starter, and im having a blast so far especially because everything is going way faster thanks to the leveling guide. I only have one concern, the guide is only until maps. I checked the builds out you have linked, but their skill tree is a little different. Should i just ignore that and still follow the build guide by magicrectangle, that you have linked.

Great to hear you're finding success with the guide. Once you get to maps, use magicrectangle's tree and opt towards getting defensive nodes first, by the time you get to 80-85, I'd suggest using some regret orbs to adjust your tree closer to magicrectangle's guide.
HI, good job for ur leveling guide, a level 100 tree is available or not ? Actually ur tree in the guide stop at 79.

What gears in legion ur purpose ?

Thanks u
Hi, lovely guide. Would love to have some timestamps/benchmarks for completion times of the individual acts.

:)
"
Hi, lovely guide. Would love to have some timestamps/benchmarks for completion times of the individual acts.

:)

Fantastic idea! I do plan on doing some HCSSF practice again this weekend once I've got this 40th challenge done.
It would be pretty useful if you listed all the gems used in this setup at the start so anyone with other characters could prebuy all of the gems. Otherwise 10/10 for effort :)
I know this is fast leveling guide but i think it's good to add The Flooded Depths into it for another passive point (along with other optional missions), also The climb have a waypoint
Last edited by r4plez on Jul 7, 2019, 9:09:13 AM
"
r4plez wrote:
I know this is fast leveling guide but i think it's good to add The Flooded Depths into it for another passive point (along with other optional missions), also The climb have a waypoint

The Flooded Depths quest is already in there! Take a closer look!
"
ShermanDiablo wrote:
"
r4plez wrote:

The Flooded Depths quest is already in there! Take a closer look!

Oh I didnt notice that before, my bad ;)
Hi there, can u put a final build? Just curious to see how you finished building your character.
Thanks a lot for the guide, as a new racer it's nice to have a written reference.

I have no idea on how to search in this thread so sorry if someone already asked this question but I was wondering what did you think about the Dark Arts wheel, seems like some orb of storms racers are taking it.

And I was also wondering if you had a nice racing/leveling filter for storm brand/casters in general since I can't find a decent one around.
Last edited by SonnyBlaze on Jul 29, 2019, 1:22:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info