[3.5]🌟The BEST Shattering Steel DPS on Betrayal, full lightning PARADOXICA ◘ VIDEO UP🌟ONE SHOT ALL

"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
rockstheworld wrote:
using pierce increases clear speed but not sure if it reduces bossing damage.. since pierce negates fork.
do you have any idea if pierce and fork works with shattering steel and if pierce will reduce the shotgun damage (disable fork)

pierce is not good, don't use it and don't need more clear speed

which ascendancy is the best for shattering build? Im currently using deadeye and the dps is pretty amazing.
"
rockstheworld wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
rockstheworld wrote:
using pierce increases clear speed but not sure if it reduces bossing damage.. since pierce negates fork.
do you have any idea if pierce and fork works with shattering steel and if pierce will reduce the shotgun damage (disable fork)

pierce is not good, don't use it and don't need more clear speed

which ascendancy is the best for shattering build? Im currently using deadeye and the dps is pretty amazing.

-.-' slayer and raider.. ofc
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
it is possible to start a League with this build ?
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:
it is possible to start a League with this build ?

yes with a cheaper verison..
Thanks.and another question.this build closes all Atlas? what about the great masters hall?
It's realy bad build. Very bad.
Yes, i have huge dps in solo-target. BUT! Haven't life.
Cost of the build - 200+ex. And this shit die at 4 boss mode at 14lvl map in alva! HOW?
Shit, shit, shit.
i'm fine. I think.
"
Corwines wrote:
Cost of the build - 200+ex. And this shit die at 4 boss mode at 14lvl map in alva! HOW?
Shit, shit, shit.
i'm fine. I think.

thanks for random insult and "nobraintalk"
keeping a watcher yee wiht just cirt chance with wrath, cost of build is only for jewels, like 50-60ex for all and high rolls..
if you die, the problem is ur game play probably..
and still i don't know why i answer to idiots xD

"when the fox does not reach the grape it says it is sour"
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Corwines wrote:
Shit, shit, shit.
i'm fine. I think.

keeping a watcher yee wiht just cirt chance with wrath, cost of build is only for jewels, like 50-60ex for all and high rolls..

lol, what?
I have only 5.6k hp, die at first aoe shaper(not slam). Die all time. Lose at room alva. It's not my play, it's u shity build without life. I kill all this shit in another build, critical physical cyclone.
this build glass cannon! And bad choise for play.

i sell all item. retarded build, recharged flask in town, without flask only pain.
Last edited by Corwines on Mar 2, 2019, 1:15:39 AM
"
Corwines wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Corwines wrote:
Shit, shit, shit.
i'm fine. I think.

lol, what?
I have only 5.6k hp, die at first aoe shaper(not slam). Die all time. Lose at room alva. It's not my play, it's u shity build without life. I kill all this shit in another build, critical physical cyclone.
this build glass cannon! And bad choise for play.

i sell all item. retarded build, recharged flask in town, without flask only pain.

you are funny, yes sell itmes to a player that play better than u, i hope ur cyclone can clear atoll deathless :* haha
hi just check your pob. under the more/less you had 1.95 multiplier. may i ask how did you reach 1.95... i followed your build and only had 1.5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info