Xbox Leap slam V Flame Dash

No contest why not give us a choice.The easy answar is make leap slam not auto target mobs left trigger auto attacks mobs easy mode jeff.
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 6:15:22 AM
+1 again and again

dont get, why the insist to this inconsistency in movement skill behaviour.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119783/page/1
GGG why cant you implement this?
It’s the same way on pc, I believe it’s shift key instead of LT though.
This sounds like a decent suggestion (I have been supportive in the past), but I am concerned that GGG does not have enough people who actually play on Xbox and who could be counted on to reasonably judge if it is something that will benefit the many, perhaps at the expense of the few; or, is it something that benefits the few, probably at the expense of the many.

Having felt like the average players were end run by an elite player making a suggestion at least once before, I remain wary.

If more players are in favour, perhaps they should speak up.

I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Its mostly about consistency. They could also change then shild charge to target lock, but it doesnt even have that option even if you LT. The Problem is, mostly you use leapslam to get over obstacles or out of danger. THe problem is that LT locks you in place, if you LT a bit around while running, you will feel also small setbacks. Its really bad, if you want it to work.

So we just ask, to make it like shield charge, flame dash, whirling blades, go maximum distance by default. Tbh, wanting to jump on a mob and failing because of LT is something, but jumping in place for a full animation when you want to escape, its just deadly. I think most players already avoid leap slam in general. It easily gets you killed if you need to escape and on top of that is the desync.
"
filix wrote:

So we just ask, to make it like shield charge, flame dash, whirling blades, go maximum distance by default.

They only go max distance if you're giving a directional input when you activate the skill otherwise they travel the minimum distance.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:
"
filix wrote:

So we just ask, to make it like shield charge, flame dash, whirling blades, go maximum distance by default.

They only go max distance if you're giving a directional input when you activate the skill otherwise they travel the minimum distance.

You mean you can adjust the distance with the LS? Have to try, but still then make LeapSlam the same. And ofc fix the desync coming with leapslam, then it would be awesome :p
Hold LT and you can aim exactly where you want to go also
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:
Hold LT and you can aim exactly where you want to go also

that;s the thing, you don't want to aim, direction is more then enough, it's a "movement skill" it's used to move quickly trough stuff/map/packs. with flamedash i just choose direction and move full distance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info