We're holding a sale for all the cosmetic effects introduced in the Oriath Mystery Box, with over 50 microtransactions available at discounted prices! Now is a perfect time to get the Blood Guard, Faith Guard or Oriath effects! Please note that this sale excludes the recently released Oriath-themed shields and pets. They'll be on sale soon, but not quite yet.

This sale will run from the time of this post until Feb 04, 2019 10:00 PM (EST) in your local time or Tuesday, February 5th at 4pm NZDT if the local time is not displaying correctly for you.

Check out the Oriath Mystery Box trailer below to see everything that's available or click here to view the full selection of discounts in the store.

Thank you so much for your support! Have a nice weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Oh awesome!

These look really cool, but I definitely want a discount when buying them. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Nice, NO SHIELDS?!?
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jan 31, 2019, 10:04:33 PM
cool
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
ps4 5.02.2019???
Still haven't fixed the Oriath wings video yet loool, just shows off Blood Guard wings in the in-game preview which still isn't that good of a preview.

But hey buy it anyway right?
GGG trying to burn all my crucible points these 2 days.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Been waiting for this Oriath Helmet Attachment 4ever. thanks
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
ate them up yessir
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Not bad
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info