[3.5] 450+% MS - Fossil Farmer - Pathfinder

Hello Exile, and welcome to my fossil farmer guide !
This build if for farming fossils in low delve (between depth 20 and 55).

- Pros
- Very very very VERY Fast
- Not that expensive

- Cons
- Need to spend a lot of regret orbs to respec

Introduction
Spoiler
This build works by just stacking a lot of movement speed and increased flask effect thanks to the pathfinder ascendancy !
We're also using Phase Run to increase our movement speed, we're generating frenzy charges with Ice Bite linked with our main ability to increase it's duration !

Leveling
Spoiler
I wouldnt recommend leveling with this build. You'll need to spend a lot of regret orbs to respec.

Gear
Spoiler

- Helm -
For the helm, we will use a Devoto's Devotion for the 20% increased movement speed.
The best enchant would be 36% increased Phase Run Duration.

- Weapons -
For the weapons, we will use 2 Allure claws since they each give 15% increased movement speed while phasing.

- Amulet -
For the amulet, we will use Karui Ward, the optimal corruption would be increased movement speed one, but they're expansive !

- Body Armour -
QUEEN OF THE FOREST ! NOTHING ELSE !

- Rings -
For the rings I'd recommend a rare rings with life and resistances. I use the 2 rings to cap my resistances.

- Gloves -
For the gloves you can use a rare pair with life, some resistances and intelligence.

- Belt -
Here we want the String of Servitude with the % increased movement speed during any flask effect implicit.

- Boots -
Rare boots with Life, Resists and 35% Movement Speed !
BiS would be Seven League Step boots for the 50% MS

- Flasks -
For the Flasks we're gonna use a Quartz Flask for the phasing when Phase Run is down, a Jade Flask to get more evasion for the QoTF, a Silver Flask for the Onslaught bonus, a Quicksilverfor movespeed and a Life Flask with Bleed removal.

- Jewels -
For the jewels we want to use a Conqueror's Potency to increase our flasks effects, 2 Fight for Survival because we're using Frost Blades as our main damage skill, a Watcher's eye with Increased Movement Speed while affected by Grace (BIS would be that plus a "You have phasing while affected by Grace" mod, but they're really expansive, so we use a Quartz Flask instead), a Pure Talent for more movement speed and a Transcendent Spirit that you will allocate where there is more dexterity in the raidus (if you can't afford thi jewel just use an Assassin's Haste, it gives us 4% MS)

Gem Links
Spoiler

- Clear Skill -
Since you need to kill monsters in Delve in order to complete encounters, I chose a skill that scales off of Physical Damage (Because of our claws), that has decent clear speed. So I chose Frost Blades.
I linked it with Multistrike to increase the attack speed, Ice Bite to generate frenzy charges and increase our phase run duration and Elemental Damage With Attacks to increase it's damage a bit.

Frost Blades - Ice Bite - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks

- Phase Run Setup -
Phase Run - Empower - Enhance - Efficacy - Increased Duration

Pretty basic links here, we're increasing the duration of Phase Run with Efficacy and Increased Duration, and Increasing the Movement Speed it gives us with Empower and Enhance.

- Auras -
We will be running Haste for move movement speed and Grace
to have more evasion for the Queen of the Forest. We're also linking them with an Enlighten to have some mana to use Frost Blades.

Haste - Grace - Enlighten

- Spare Links -
We have a lot of spare links, you can use those to level enlightens/empowers/enhances.
You can also use a CWDT setup or smoke mine, but it's not really necessary.

Bandit
Spoiler

Kill them all.

Skill Tree

PoB Link
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/5Y9KMgbW
You can also find my gear under the "My Gear" section.

Pantheon
Spoiler

Major : Soul of Lunaris (more movement speed)
Minor : Soul of Garukhan (more movement speed)

My Gear
Spoiler

Videos

Alright, I think I've talked about everything. If you have questions or if I said some things wrong let me know !
Sorry if there are some grammar/orthographical mistakes, english is not my mother tongue ! ^^
If you have any suggestions, let me know by posting in the thread ! :)

Thanks for reading and hope you found my guide useful ! See you in Wraeclast exile !
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
Last edited by iRa38 on Feb 3, 2019, 4:48:39 AM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2019, 11:40:48 AM
Hi,

I leveled a ranger and respec'ed into your build only a few hours ago. I'm only level 73 so far, so I still got some problems damage-wise, but I wanted to thank you for your guide! Really looking forward to enjoying the whole potential :)
I have followed most of the builds path, except some modification due to resists. I was wondering if the frost blade could be changed into another skill to help syndicate farming also viable in terms of speed clearing,

with frost blades it taskes 5-10s to kill rare mobs making it kinda slow to do harbour bridge..

Thank you! and if there is any other modification i shoudl do please let me know!

Spoiler

"
TinyKatana wrote:
I have followed most of the builds path, except some modification due to resists. I was wondering if the frost blade could be changed into another skill to help syndicate farming also viable in terms of speed clearing,

with frost blades it taskes 5-10s to kill rare mobs making it kinda slow to do harbour bridge..

Thank you! and if there is any other modification i shoudl do please let me know!

Spoiler

Nice gear that you have there!
Yes of course you can change the skill, you'd have to change the damage node on the tree according to the skill you chose tho. ;)

But also bear in mind that you can weaponswap, so if you wanna use better claws just for the fight it's possible!

"
StubenZ0cker wrote:
Hi,

I leveled a ranger and respec'ed into your build only a few hours ago. I'm only level 73 so far, so I still got some problems damage-wise, but I wanted to thank you for your guide! Really looking forward to enjoying the whole potential :)

Thank you! Glad to see you're enjoying the build!
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
Last edited by iRa38 on Feb 3, 2019, 4:50:29 AM
Any advice on the build to level with if league starting this ? I'm guessing any FB until sufficient currency is gained to respec and get the base items, but maybe you have a better idea ?
"
thomzon wrote:
Any advice on the build to level with if league starting this ? I'm guessing any FB until sufficient currency is gained to respec and get the base items, but maybe you have a better idea ?

There is really no better way to level this character, because whatever skill you chose you'll have to spend a lot of regrets to respec.

Just level with the skill that you prefer ! :)
My builds :

Ok thanks for the reply, I have a few weeks to decide :)
"
iRa38 wrote:
"
TinyKatana wrote:

Spoiler

Yes of course you can change the skill, you'd have to change the damage node on the tree according to the skill you chose tho. ;)

But also bear in mind that you can weaponswap, so if you wanna use better claws just for the fight it's possible!

what are some claws i could use, this one seems like it has a lot of dps, also is there a specific skill or way to buff FB to do syndis faster? TY
"
TinyKatana wrote:
"
iRa38 wrote:
"
TinyKatana wrote:

Spoiler

what are some claws i could use, this one seems like it has a lot of dps, also is there a specific skill or way to buff FB to do syndis faster? TY

Well you could use a better phys damage claw and a lycosidae shield to make sure you never miss your attacks. Also you could drop some MS nodes on the tree and get damage ones ;)
My builds :

in regards to builds like these, what would be the best way to level a char to 90 and do uber lab with it? You'd need some good dmg/survivability..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info